Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Spektrum AR6300 problem?!?

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Spektrum AR6300 problem?!?

Old 01-08-2009, 08:51 PM
beachbrada
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum AR6300 problem?!?

Im trying to install this reciever on my foam Yak 55 and the servo's are chattering alot. They are fine without the linkages hooked up but as soon as you hook the linkage up the elevator servo makes alot of noise and the rudder servo chatters and vibrates the whole rudder like crazy. I know that binding or tight linkages can cause chatter but I dont have those problems. I made sure my battery was charged and even tried swapping out servos. I bought the flight pack that included the receiver and four servo's new. If I cant figure this out Im going to send the receiver in to get checked out. Also I tried moving away with the transmitter to make sure I wasn't standing too close but it didnt make a difference. Anyone have similar problems or any ideas??
Old 01-09-2009, 10:25 PM
TedMo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spektrum AR6300 problem?!?

It will help if you state the RX And TX you are using. Have you previously used either of them before? Are they on the same frequency and both FM? PPM or PCM? There isn't likely a reason for this to happen due to linkage. Do servos and rx work fine out of plane?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:31 PM
TedMo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry upon looking back I see it is a Spectrum AR 6300 rx. In that case do you have a Spectrum DSM2tx?
Old 06-26-2009, 06:44 PM
KenD
My Feedback: (65)

Did you ever solve the AR6300 chatter problem? I have the same plane and same problem.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:50 AM
milanskiboat

I have the exact same problem with the AR6300 Nanolite receiver with the micro servers that are included with in it the 4 pack. 2 out of the 4 servos are violently flapping back and forth. the other two servos seem to be fine. Anybody know why. Are these just bad servos? The number on the servos is DSP60j and the receiver is the AR6300. I too have installed these on the great planes Yak 54 infoor foamie. Anybody have any input?