Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

looking for RC shops in HK

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

looking for RC shops in HK

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 02:33 PM
shmulik_g

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for RC shops in HK

i am going to be in HK soon and looking for rc shops in kowloon area
tnx
shmulik
Old 02-27-2009, 02:50 PM
mclina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for RC shops in HK

Are you kidding? The grandaddy of (low budget)online RC shops is in HK. According to their website, you are allowed to visit as well.

HobbyKing.com® International Hobby Store.
HobbyKing's warehouse is located in the suburb of Shatin, Hong Kong.
We have 37 people employed primarily to process HobbyKing online orders. Over 19 Warehouse staff, 6 Customer Service Staff plus various admin/office employees.
Our main warehouse space is currently 19,350sqFt, with a seperate office and administration area.
We utilise online ordering, RFID and Barcode warehouseing, postal tracking systems and real time payment and order tracking. Our online system means customers can view the status of their account and check parcel delivery status, stock information and modify orders much easier than convential backend systems would allow.

Price
HobbyKing's prices are kept so low because of our direct link with factories. We will never go through a vendor or middle man, the savings are always passed on to the customer.
We feel our postage pricing is as fair as possible and delivery speed well within customers expectations.

Customer Service
Customer service is our top priority, and while some issues are beyond our control, we do our best to ensure your transaction exceeds your expectations.
Should you have an issue with any of our products or service, please send an email to [email protected] voicing your concern.

Professionalism
Should you feel your issue was not dealt with in a professional manner, please contact our complaints department ;
[email protected]
When emailing the above address, please include details on previous dialogue. Please refrain from straying, and keep the complaint succinct, clear and complete.

Visitors
Many customers often ask if they can visit our store.
Should you wish to collect your parcel from our office in Hong Kong, please phone prior to arriving to ensure your order is ready for collection.

I have often wished that I lived next door to Hobby City.