Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Raven pattern scheme

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Raven pattern scheme

Old 09-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Waco
My Feedback: (265)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Raven pattern scheme

I am building a 68 in. Goldberg 300 from a kit and was wanting to put the raven scheme on it and would like to find a pattern for the raven so I can make it out of Monokote. anybody know where I can get one? I would settle for a decal if I could find one that fits.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:23 AM
Avaiojet

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Raven pattern scheme

The Raven is a great airplane to model.

The Raven art isn't all that difficult and there's plenty of photos available. Look on line. I guess you're thinking the bird graphicxs and Oracle. Correct?

I provide graphicxs and masks, but I can also supply art, or line drawings on paper. I'm in the process of moving, but if you're in no immediate hurry, I could possibly help you with the line art. Could possibly provide vinyl graphicxs also, cuz once the art is made the rest is simple, the vinyl cutting machine just follows the line.

You would have to assist. I would need measurements of your model and a wing/fuselage outline. All this will help in making the art look more like the actual aircraft.

Charles

www.cfcgraphics.com