Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Pulse XT 125

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 03:46 PM
rqnow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pulse XT 125

Iam thinking of buying this plane and have a question for those more experienced than me and those who have experience with the Pulse XT 60. The question: this plane is only 6" bigger wingspan, and maybe one pound more than the XT 60. Isn't a 1.20 2 stroke overkill? If the 60 sioze flies well with a .61, would you not think this plane will fly well with a .75, or .95?
Old 10-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Zippi
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Pulse XT 125

ORIGINAL: rqnow

I am thinking of buying this plane and have a question for those more experienced than me and those who have experience with the Pulse XT 60. The question: this plane is only 6'' bigger wingspan, and maybe one pound more than the XT 60. Isn't a 1.20 2 stroke overkill? If the 60 sioze flies well with a .61, would you not think this plane will fly well with a .75, or .95?
rqnow,

A buddy of mine flys the 60 with an OS 75AX and it's ideal for this plane. The OS 120AX on the 125 would be a nice combo.