Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

US60 With 10X SETUP???

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

US60 With 10X SETUP???

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 09:59 AM
rbeck
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US60 With 10X SETUP???

HELP!

Anyone out there have the above setup saved in Datasafe? If so could you E-mal me a copy? I'm new with the 10X and am tired of trying to mke the instructions in the US60 building manual work. Would like to have plane setup on this TX by this weekend.

Thanks!
Rick
Old 07-05-2003, 09:28 AM
bob_nj
My Feedback: (62)

Although I don't have the setup you're after, would you mind explaining what you are having trouble with?
Old 07-05-2003, 11:18 AM
rbeck
My Feedback: (6)

Default US 60 With 10X

I got everthing working good, but if I use one of the dual rate switches to control all of the dual rates it couples the flaps with the ailerons. If I keep all of the dual rates on their indepentant
switches this doesn't happen. I have the flight mode switch setup; Up=Crow ,Center=Normal flight , Down=Flaps. I'm using the Mix switch for Elevator/Flap mix. I just don't understand why the flaps mix with the ailerons when I use a single dual rate swith. Thanks for the reply!

Rick
Old 07-05-2003, 11:44 AM
bob_nj
My Feedback: (62)

I don't use the built in flaperon function because it is not switch selectable. It's either on or inhibited. That being the case, it sounds like you either set up flaperon in one of your selectable mixes and don't remember, or have the built in function in a flight mode somewhere? Keep in mind that I don't use flight modes at all, so what I am saying may seem odd. Although flight modes may have their place, they severely limit my switchable options. Without them I can have 3x3x3 (27) different D/R options for ail, ele, rudder.
I also have a 9ZAPS. In the futaba conditions menu, you get a complete set of new software for each plane set up. JR does not do that. Not bashing, just commenting on the differences. I like my 10x alot and use it almost exclusively. If you don't get sorted out, go to the radio sub forum and ask Danny. Can't beat a factory rep on the board