Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Help!!!!! please

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Help!!!!! please

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 10:46 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help!!!!! please

Can anyone please tell me if I can use the DX7 radio and a AR6200 reciver and I want to hook up my rear stab servos on two channels. I have done it with a AR7000 no problem but when I try it with the 6200 and I get to the part on the radio where itsay aux2 the 6200 has only a aux1 and I can't get it to work. I have it working on my jet but that has the 7000 in it does this make a diffence?? Is there a way to change the aux2 to aux 1? When I try the arrow just skips right over it. 1.) Access the System Mode

a. Scroll to the Input Select screen and change AUX 2 to INH.

b. Change FLAP to SYS

2.) Press Access (Down & Select) once to return to the main screen

3.) Press Access a second time to access the Function Mode

a. Scroll to Program Mix 5 or 6.

b. Press Increase to activate the mix.

c. Set the mix as FLAPĂ* AUX 2

d. Set the rates as 100% for both up and down (move flap switch to move small arrow next to rates)

e. Set SW: ON.

4.) Press Scroll to Flap System screen and set flap values for neutral, mid and land.
Can you do this for the rear stabs on a AR6200??????????????????
Old 04-23-2010, 10:51 PM
ChuckW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Help!!!!! please

It can be done. I have done it. I haven't owned my Spektrum in a while though so I forget exactly how I did it. I'm almost embarrassed to say that since I normally tend to remember stuff.

I think though that I used mix #5 or #6 to slave flaps 100% to elevator (Or aileron, rudder, whatever you want as the master). I then went in through one of the menus and disabled the flap switch. It was something like that anyhow and it worked well.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:18 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Help!!!!! please

They say the mind is the first thing to go. I can second that!! I will try what you are saying about the flap part and see what happens. Thanks