Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

JR Max 6 Radio

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 06:09 PM
RickShane
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR Max 6 Radio

Hello,
Ihave a JRMax 6 radio that's having some problems.Well, one day Iwas starting my plane and had the antenna out all the way, set the radio on the ground on it's back, and lost contact with my plane. If I put the antenna in I got controll backstill withradio on the ground. Did a range check and all was good, so I flew that day with no problems. Went out again with no problems. Next time out turned on the radio, servos fluttered and cranked one way, and lost contact with the plane the rest of the day. Went out yesterday, did a range check, and could only get about 50 feet away from the plane before I lost contact. Got home and same thing. So I'm having a range problem. Anyone have any clues? I know "Just buy a new one". Ilove this radio and would like to figure out the problem.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:57 PM
Phoenixangel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR Max 6 Radio

JR has a 3 year warranty, contact Horizon they are really good about helping with these sort of situations. Since here in the States it is against the law for unlicensed folk to service these radios there really is not much you can do.

http://www.jrradios.com/ServiceCenter/Default.aspx