Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Rapier L2HP motor

Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Rapier L2HP motor

Old 08-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Sebbe335

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rapier L2HP motor

Hello!

Iam building a Aero Graphics Me 163 Comet with a small 3g motor in the front and in the rear it should have a Rapier L2HP rocket enginge that will ignite in air.
But i have a big problem to find this engines, it seems that nones have this in stock, Sussex modelcentre doesnt have this and Sams models have problems to get this motors from the manufacture. So does anybody here a tip or a link to a shop that sells this and have them in stock. And can ship this to Sweden!?

We have this engines in Sweden but they are out of stock here to and wont get them back on a long time.

Iam wery happy if someone can help me!

//Sebbe
Old 08-02-2010, 04:01 PM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Rapier L2HP motor

They say the item is in stock, http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk...d.asp?id=22886
Old 08-03-2010, 04:44 AM
Sebbe335

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Rapier L2HP motor

Hello!

Its says "This item is currently out of stock" and you have nowere to put this in basket, so i dont think this are in stock[]

//Sebbe