Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

x9303 programing

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

x9303 programing

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 06:46 PM
Stick 40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default x9303 programing

Hi,

I have the JR x9303 2.4 radio. I am trying to program mixing and want to set up dual ail. servos. I have a six channel RX and it has gear and aux 1 for the 5th and sixth channel. I go to the mixing and can't find Aux. 1, there is Aux. 2 etc.

I have seen the Aux1 in the mixing, but don't know how it came up.

I was using Gear, but if the switch is thrown the Ail. is out of position. I almost lost the plane because the gear sw was moved.

sticks
Old 07-31-2010, 08:07 PM
MikeL
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: x9303 programing

You're a step or two too far along in the process.  You'll want to select flaperon as your wing type in the initial model setup screens.  You access that via the same process as picking a model memory.

The manual is very well done for these sorts of things.  It's left me scratching my head for some of the more advanced programming, but it's great for the basics.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:56 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts

No need for flapperon mixing. (unless of course you want to play with flappersons )

Go to the DEVICE SEL menu and inhibit whatever channel you want to use. Lets say GEAR

Then go to the WING TYPE menu, scroll down under DUAL the AILE click where it says INH and select GER then you will have LAILE and RAILE in your menus
Old 07-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Stick 40

ok, thanks

that helps with gear, but now I have the flap sw coming into play. The flap sw is moving the right Ail.

sticks
Old 08-01-2010, 06:12 AM
BarracudaHockey

Then you have it plugged into the wrong port. If you want to use the gear channel inhibit it like I said, and plug the other aileron into the gear channel, or inhibit the flap channel in DEV SEL and make it the aileron mate in the WING TYPE menu.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Stick 40

What I wanted to do and did do was plug the left Ail. servo into the AUX 1 port on this 6 channel RX. The two extra ports are gear and Aux 1.

But none of the mix channels have the AUX 1 listed on the screen, they start with AUX 2.

I have seen Aux. 1 before, but can't find it on this program.

No I don't want flapperons, they tend to get me into trouble.

sticks
Old 08-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Stick 40

Thanks all for the reply's, got it.

I have been working with computers for the last 20 years, tired of it. I like what I can do with them, just don't want the headaches. I am retired, don't want to work at it. I know some of this is basic and I know I can do it, just don't want to go back to work and have to figure it out.

I know some think they are smarter than me, good luck with that.

thanks again

ben80
Old 08-02-2010, 11:09 PM
alfredbmor

Just for the record:
On all the receivers I own and work with my JR radios, Aux 1 is the sixth channel and Aux 2 is the seventh channel, been the gear channel the fifth.
On transmitters like yours, the programming is already did, just have to choose the wing type.
Flaperons is the choice (at least on my 8103) to make work one servo at each aileron, this type of programming also work to ad flaperons to your plane but that choice could be inhibit, then you are going to have only ailerons. There is no need to mix any channel, as have been said the manual is very clear. It is not a must to have flaperons but it is the way to go, then you only have to inhibit some buttons of the TX.

Good luck.

Alfred.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:55 AM
BarracudaHockey

Having not messed with that particular radio (the 8103) that might be the only way to add flapperons, but on the 9303, 11x etc, if you don't want flappersons, why would you want to set that wing type then disable the function, rather than just assign an aileron mate?
Old 08-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Stick 40

hi,
you are right, thanks for posting.

I have the programing now , thanks for the post

sticks