Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Genesys inflight alternator

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Genesys inflight alternator

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 11:10 PM
aircowboy
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genesys inflight alternator

I found two of these at a hobby shop at a discounted price. Anyone ever use one? I was thinking of selling one of them for $80. I have a Kadet senior with lights and figure it will be good to use to power them. If you dont know what I am talking about, it is made by Sullivan. It is the genesys power system.
Old 01-24-2004, 01:54 PM
DBCherry
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Genesys inflight alternator

It's a good price if you can find someone who wants one. Not real useful for typical sport type planes, but if you have a scale plane with a lot of electrical accessories it might make sense.
Dennis-
Old 08-11-2010, 05:30 AM
TimBle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Genesys inflight alternator

wow, this product doe snot seem to attact a lot of attention yet I can't help but be excited about it.

Why not very useful for sport type airplanes? If it provides the electrical power required to ensure flight battery pack voltage and makes it possible to not have to be too concerned about checking capacity regularly surely thats a must have?