Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Cline Regulater

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Cline Regulater

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 12:41 AM
Skip
My Feedback: (76)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cline Regulater

Can anyone out there give me the address or e-mail address to buy a Cline Regulator?
Old 04-08-2002, 01:53 AM
INJUN_EAR
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cline Regulater

I use 'em all the time. Here's something I posted some time back if you're still interested.
Keith, I use the Cline Regulator (some people call it a 'Pump') from Cline and Associates for both 2-strokes and 4- strokes when I want to locate the tank someplace other than where it belongs.
This is how it works:
For a 2-stroke, there is a high speed, one-way check valve (provided by the Cline system) connected from the crankcase to the input of the fuel tank vent. This allows the fuel tank to be pressurized by engine crankcase pressure.
The Regulator assembly (about the size of a postage stamp) is attached between the fuel tank clunk line and the carb. The regulator provides constant fuel flow to the carb. regardless of tank pressure. As you can see, your engine becomes the 'pump' by pressurizing the fuel tank. The tank can be placed anywhere you choose. This is the system used by many IMAC competition flyers, allowing them to place their tank over the CG. The cost of the unit is $45. It works very well, and I've never had to worry about carb. incompatibilities as with the Varsane pumps.
To use on a 4- stroke, the hookup is the same with the exception of the check valve. In this case, it’s connected to the muffler tap instead of the engine crankcase.

Cline & Associates
807 Alpha Rd. Box 44
Alpha, Oh 45301
(937) 426 4167

The product called: PCFS, Proportional Control Fuel System, US$50/each
Old 04-08-2002, 05:10 AM
Aerosplat
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cline Web Site

Here is the URL for the Cline Web Site.
www.billsroom.com/pcfs/
Old 04-08-2002, 06:37 PM
hilleyja
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cline Regulater

I just ordered one for my Moki 180 and it was $50 delivered to my door by the postal service.