Notices

New Planes..

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 08:40 PM
shakway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Planes..

Hi,

I have been flying QQ Planes for over two years now and they are the best I've ever flown. I have owned the old 72" Yak, 85" Yak, and 102" Yak from QQ. People here in Kuwait call me Kuwait's Somenzini because I'm the one from the few that fly your planes here. Since then I have dreamed of you making composite "professional" grade planes from the planes you have. How about making from each plane or lets say 100cc and up a composite competition version for people who are serious and want these planes for use with competitions? If there is any intention of making composite planes at QQ aircraft please tell me Most people here switched to composites because they are cleaner and look new even after a 1000 flights.

Thanks,
Ahmed
Old 07-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Rezagh
My Feedback: (73)

Default RE: New Planes..

Hello Ahmed,

First of all thank you very much for all your kind words and being such a loyal customer to Quique's Aircraft. We truly appreciate your comments and business. The main reason that we do not build composite planes is to keep the cost down and make high performance aircrafts that are still affordable for most people in the hobby and yet extremely competitive.

We thank you again for your business,
Reza
Old 07-10-2007, 02:16 PM
shakway

How about making the 100cc yak and 150cc in a competition version which is all composite As you know there are no Yak-54 composites in the market (except 3Ws which only the fuselage is composite) and yours would be the first

Ahmed
Old 07-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Purple Bird
My Feedback: (24)

Ahmed,

I believe the 3W Yak is actually Quique's design. Originally he had sponsorship with 3W so this would make sense.

I think what Reza said is a good explanation. Composites are great but "wood is good" as well, as another great company puts it.

I would bet that Quique will compete in the future with his 150cc wood version of his Yak. It was just a matter of getting it made. This of course, is just speculation...

Still flying my 85 and I LOVE IT!!! I couldn't be happier with my plane.

Keep up the good work guys,

Brad