Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Winamac Heli's Over The Heartland!!!!

The Winamac Aeromodelers will be putting on there first Heli meet this year. We have a great field, 18 acres with a 800x50' runway and surrounded by corn and soybeans. You can see the site at, www.winamacaeromodelers.com The dates for the event will be the 14th 15th and 16th of September. I run the jet meet and we usually have about 80 pilots in attendance. So I will be taking a crack at a heli meet this year. Our club is happy to host such an event and any suggestions will be appreciated. More information will be posted soon but I wanted to get a post up early in the year so people can get the time off needed to attend. I also usually take the whole week off so if anyone would like to come earlier that is a welcome option. We have plenty of room for overnight storage and charging in a locked building that is on site. Also there are no restrictions other than being safe and having a great time . There will be a free barbeque chicken dinner with potatoes and baked beans on Saturday night for all the pilots and there helpers. There is also plenty of room for motor homes and campers w/no hookups. A $20.00 regisration fee includes the free dinner. No pre. reg. We also have on spot away from the runway but next to the storage area/hanger, a 30' dia. heli pad that may be more useful to the beginer that wishes to come and get some help from the pros! We use this as our personal heli pad but it can only accomadate 1 person at a time safely.(I think) May be a good place to check setups and such. I am available most of the time @1-219-688-3984cell and @ 1-574-946-4822 home. Hotel info and maps are on the Winamac Aeromodelers website. Hope to see you there.

Tim Redelman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lj22319.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	598293   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Id95933.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	598294  
    BVM/Skymaster , Jetcat USA , WREN USA and Horizon Hobby/SPEKTRUM Team Representative!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Winamac Heli's Over The Heartland!!!!

Looks like a nice field, good luck with your event.
    Andy - Helicopter Forum Moderator
    AMA 77227 Leader Member- Contest Director
    www.JaxRC.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Winamac Heli's Over The Heartland!!!!

Sounds like a plan, I always come see the jet meet.
    \"The Flipster\"
    Soil penetration tester