Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mulberry 2007 - November 9-11, 2007

IRCC "Heli Spectacular" Fun Fly- November 9 - 11 Mulberry, FL. This event has been established as one of the top R/C Helicopter events held annually. The timing also makes it one of the last opportunities of the year for "heli" pilots to get in some flying in great weather. As always there is a large flight line for freestyle and 3-D flying. We are adding FAI to the activities list for those who want to learn and participate. We will have some top FAI pilots to assist in this area.

We have added a permanent building and flying area for our Helicopter Club Members. This area will be used for the scale participants who will be using channels 50 and 27 exclusively. There will be clinics and plenty of experienced scale pilots who can assist in 518 competition and they will be available to assist novice and entry level pilots.

Please remember that Channel 27 and 50 are to be used for scale helicopters only.

There is adequate parking space for motor homes/travel trailers and tents at the field. (No Hook-ups) Entry fee $20.00 for all 3 days.

This combined with the great facility in Mulberry makes it a must for many of the top "heli" pilots. In 2007 we are again running a mostly "fun-fly' only format. There will be no airspace issues, frequency issues or other distractions. Just fly and have a great time. Where else can one have a blast with sport scale and 3D, and not have any airspace limitations? The IRCC "Heli Spectatular"!!!!!!!!. More information will be posted soon. Contact CD David DeWitt for more information: benz425@aol.com. http://www.imperialrcclub.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Mulberry 2007 - November 9-11, 2007

What a great time I had down there last year, look forward to making it again.
    Andy - Helicopter Forum Moderator
    AMA 77227 Leader Member- Contest Director
    www.JaxRC.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Mulberry 2007 - November 9-11, 2007

Likewise, great event!

Looks like this year is going to be awesome!
    Mike Fortin

www.Mike-3D.com

HeliWholesaler
    EspritModel.com
    EDGE Rotorblades
    Byron Fuels
    Hatori
    RC Booya
    ET Canopy