Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > R/C Helicopter Event Forum
Reload this Page >

Clintstone Birthday Heli Bash - Statesboro, GA.

Notices
R/C Helicopter Event Forum Discuss all the upcoming events here.

Clintstone Birthday Heli Bash - Statesboro, GA.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:35 PM
SlowWhite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clintstone Birthday Heli Bash - Statesboro, GA.

This is late notice but I just found out about it and was asked to put up info about it.
This is the Thread about the event at Helifreaks.com - http://www.helifreaks.com/showthread...122a79&t=51429 So if i miss something hopefully you can find it there.

This event is this coming Friday-Monday Jan18-21st. In Statesboro, GA.

These are the directions posted on the forum. Clintstones Address is at the very bottom before you get to the Hotel listings.
To Rays field from Clintstones
From my house we will go right on Old Riggs Mill Rd. to Cypresss Lake Rd. ( Approx. 2 miles ) we will turn left @ stop sign onto Cypress Lake Rd. and travel to next Stop Sign which will be the By-Pass. At the By-pass we will turn left and travel to the end of the road where we will turn left and travel North on Hwy 25 .

Turn North (left on Hwy 25) and it is approx. 12.5 miles to Womack East.

Coming from Statesboro you ill take a right onto Womack East and travel 2 miles and turn Right into Rays field.

From I-16:
Head North from I-16 and 301 ( Exit 116 towards Statesboro )
It is aproximatley 10 miles to the By-pass where you will turn left (@ Texaco ) and go to the end which is aproximatley 7 miles. From here pick up the above directions.

These are the Directions from my house to Ray's field. If you need to get to my house from I-16 just follow to the by-pass and turn left and the first intersection turn left and that will be Cypress lake rd. then cont. on to Old Riggs Mill Road which will be on the right maybe 5 miles. Once on Old Riggs Mill it is about 2 miles on the left. 2014 on the mailbox.

Coming from Agusta you take 25 from Augusta and stay on 25 thru Jenkins County . Look for the Bulloch County line and once you are there it is between 1/2 and 1 mile on the left to Womack East where you take a right to go to the field. It is 2 miles on the right.

GPS coordinates for Rays Field
Ray's field:
N 32* 37.0421'
w 81* 52.7182'
This will get you within 500 yds.

Clints house is located where the Rd is located on the lower Old Riggs Rd on the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...53988&t=h&om=1

Clints address
2014 Old Riggs Mill Rd
Statesboro GA 30458
Clint's House:
N 32* 24.747'
W 81* 52.562
This is my Backyard.

Hotels in the area for those that need them:
Days Inn - Write a review
461 South Main Street, Statesboro, GA - (912) 764-5666
"A little rough around the edges We've stayed here our last two times in the Statesboro/Savannah area (while visiting family) and while the first time ..." 3 reviews
Website - Directions

Historic Statesboro Inn Rated 2.8 out of 5.0 - Write a review
106 S Main St, Statesboro, GA - (912) 489-8628
"We love this place. We stayed at the Inn for 3 days and fell in love with it. Every room is tastefully decorated with lovely antiques. ..." 11 reviews
Website - Directions

Howard Johnson Rated 2.2 out of 5.0 - Write a review
316 South Main St, Statesboro, GA - (912) 489-2626
"Hotel howard johnson inn statesboro In the rugged, northwest British Columbia coast, carved from the wilderness, lays Prince Rupert, gateway to Alaska and ..." 9 reviews
Website - Directions

Hampton Inn - Write a review
616 Fair Road, Statesboro, GA - (912) 681-7700
"Hotel hampton inn statesboro OUR HOTEL OFFERS TWO LARGE ROOMS WITH KING BEDS AND WORK TABLES WHICH ARE PERFECT FOR LONG TERM STAYS. ..." 5 reviews
Website - Directions

La Quinta Inn Rated 2.6 out of 5.0 - Write a review
225 Lanier Dr, Statesboro, GA - (912) 871-2525
"Hotel la quinta inn statesboro STAY WITH THE LA QUINTA INN STATESBORO AND ENJOY MODERN AMENITIES SUCH AS FREE HIGH-SPEED INTERNET ACCESS AND ..." 8 reviews
Website - Directions - Virtual Tour

Holiday Inn Express Rated 3.6 out of 5.0 - Write a review

425 S Main St, Statesboro, GA - (912) 489-7368
"Big rooms, nice amenities Got the executive suite for $99/night. The rooms are bigger than my room in college. You have a king bed, pull out soft, ..." 8 reviews
Website - Directions

Trellis Garden Inn Rated 4.6 out of 5.0 - Write a review
107 S Main St, Statesboro, GA - (912) 489-8781
"Great Place to Stay We were looking for a nice place to stay over the weekend due to our son is at Georgia Southern University. ..." 6 reviews
Website - Directions

Comfort Inn & Suites - Write a review
17870 Hwy 67, Statesboro, GA - (912) 681-2400
"Hotel comfort inn n stes statesboro ONLY 1/2 MILE FROM THE BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS OF GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY AND HOME TO THE EAGLES. ..." 6 reviews
Website - Directions

Budget Inn - Write a review
109 N Main St, Statesboro, GA - (912) 764-5631
Directions

Deluxe Inn - Write a review
225 N Main St, Statesboro, GA - (912) 764-5651
Directions