Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

2008 Heli-Invasion, Fredericksburg, VA Oct 3 - 5 2008

Coming this year on October 3 - 5 2008 Fredericksburg Area RC Club is proud to announce the biggest, baddest event of the season The 2008 Heli-Invasion.

This event is going to be HUGE, with an international field of demo/pro pilots already committed, this event will be THE BEST place to see all your favorite pros including Scott Gray, Curtis Youngblood, Colin Bell and many, many others.

The Heli-Invasion will take place in Fredericksburg, VA, which is 60 miles from both Washington DC and Richmond, VA. The flying field is awesome, situated in the middle of a 300-acre farm, there will be plenty of room for camping, flying and fun.

In addition to the usual fun-fly activities, we also will be hosting an F3C competition featuring AMA Classes I,II,II and FAI.

With 12 flight stations spread across 2 flight lines, there will be plenty of room for some Mad 3Dz. But this event will be more than a fun-fly; with unique educational opportunities hosted by Bob 'Finless' White, demos from Pro Pilots and seminars many of the top manufacturers.

So mark your calendars for Oct 3-5, 2008 and be sure to register early!!

For more information please goto www.heli-invasion.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 2008 Heli-Invasion, Fredericksburg, VA Oct 3 - 5 2008

In case you thought a first year event was "just getting started", In case you thought it wouldn't be worth the time and travel expense. In case you thought what could possibly happen at the Heli-Invasion.

Well if you aren't planning on going.,, you need to. This is THE event to see all the hottest pilots.

Just take a look ALL these headliner pilots!!

Curtis Youngblood - Team JR
    Marcus Kim - Team ElyQ/Avant
    Bert Kammerer - Team Align
    Nick Maxwell - Team Miniature Aircraft
    Jared Granzow
    Henry Caldwell - Team Outrage
    Will Fannin - Team Raptor

So be sure to be at the Heli-Invasion, October 3,4,5 2008 in Fredericksburg VA. Check out our website at http://www.heli-invasion.com

And remember all pre-registered pilots get a FREE Heli-Invasion T-Shirt.