Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Helicopter Airshow July 11th 2009 Canton, Michigan

The Flying Pilgrims of Michigan

HELICOPTER AIRSHOW
    Saturday July 11th

Spectators- Free admission. Bring family and friends!
    Pilots- No landing fee, must hold a valid AMA card.
    Hours- 10am-5pm
    Scheduled flying- Heli’s all day. Noon and two O’clock aerobatic and turbine jet (200mph) demos. Free flying of any and all aircraft after 5pm.
    Concessions- Food and drinks will be served for a small fee.

Helicopter Funfly hosted by the Flying Pilgrims of Michigan

helifunfly@flyingpilgrims.com

directions:

http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/map.a...n=33&longsec=8

This one's gonna be a blast, one week after the forth of July.
    All the local amature-pros and full on pros have been invited. Darrel Bell has been invited, the dirtburners crew invited, Bergen helicopters produced in Michigan invited (turbine heli?), the downriver heli club, whirly birds, all cordially invited. Thank you. Many more invitations to follow including this personal invitation to YOU. Don't miss this one. Scale and aerobatic welcomed and appreciated to fly out of our "miniature airport" complete with 400 ft runway.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Helicopter Airshow July 11th 2009 Canton, Michigan

What rain????

From the east=

275 to michigan ave, go west, past denton rd stay right, 1/2 mile or so and there is a road called ridge, go right/north about a mile or a so just past geddes rd, yellow gate on left.

From the West=

94 to huron exit go north on huron, 1/2 mile take right/east on Michigan ave, go through downtown Ypsilanti, drive for a bit maybe 2-3 miles, kroger on left, keep going, Carter lumber on right, look left, ridge rd, turn left on ridge, about a half mile to a full mile, just past geddes yellow gate on left.