Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RC Skydivers in Pacific Northwest

I'm looking for any other folks that are doing RC Skydiving in Washington, Oregon or Idaho. Am I and one other member of my club the Thurston County Miniature Aircraft Association in Olympia WA the only ones in the area doing any RC Skydiving? Anyone else out there? If you are interested in RC Skydiving you can PM me at juanf@olywa.net , Thanks for your time.
    Juan Fernandez

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: RC Skydivers in Pacific Northwest

I don't know where there are other RC Skydivers in the Pacific Northwest. If they are out there they are probably hiding under the Witness Protection Program, just kidding!! I was contacted by a gentleman named Bryan in Seattle and Rick is the newest member of our club with a jumper. If anyone else is out there please give me a buzz. Thanks,
    Juan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

While not my primary modeling love, I will be a PNW skydiver owner soon. Juan, I might need some help. I have you number though. So be prepared to be peppered with questions.

Frank

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Frank as soon as you are ready I'll give you all the help I can. glad to have you aboard.
    Juan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hey juan, I found out i only live about 2 and half hours from you,I checked out a local club here where i live and half the people never even heard of RC Skydiving, i would love to hang out and learn a few things from people near me.

Thanks