Notices
R/C Sky Diving Discuss all aspects of r/c sky diving and divers here!

The "Real McCoy!!"

Old 07-04-2008, 08:22 PM
skybill
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The "Real McCoy!!"

Hi R/C Skydiver fans!!
'Been into aero modeling since I could slide a wing into the slot of a dimestore hand toss airplane and never quit!! 'Flown models, Got my Private license (SEL) and since I was 18 y.o., I've been,"SKYDIVING!!!!!!" the real thing!! A couple of guys at the DZ have built R/C skydivers and we'd throw em out of the jump plane for the guys on the ground, good fun. If it's too low a celeing to jump we'd break out the R/C's and still have fun. One thing for sure about Model Aviation over "the Real McCoy,"There isn't a Model Aviation crash I've been in that I havn't walked away from!!!!" Either way, "Lets be careful out there!!" FMI about Skydiving you can check out USPA.org (United States Parachute Assoc.) www.dropzone.com a really good skydiving site and www.airtrash.com from Perris CA. If you got questions about parachutes just ask, I was a Navy Parachute Rigger, a FAA Senior rigger since '71 and a FAA Master Rigger since '75. 3847 jumps logged.

Blue Skyz,
Skybill
Old 07-09-2008, 08:58 PM
nubli

Default RE: The "Real McCoy!!"

hey skybill.. good to know real skydiver also does rc skydive .. and what a track record you have 3000++ jumps... wow

but anyway I prefer rc skydive.. safer for me, just in case the chute won't open .. well actually more than 5 times already the chute won't open..
Old 07-10-2008, 01:21 AM
lundy

Default RE: The "Real McCoy!!"

Hi nubli ..

A cat has 9 lives , so your jumper has maybe 4 dirt dive to go ! Before he need a "total overhaul" !!

Welcome to the utopia world of RC Skydiving ,the world where Skydivers never die !

HI HI ,,,,Lundy