Community
Search
Notices
R/C Sky Diving Discuss all aspects of r/c sky diving and divers here!

Packing Chute

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Ucak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Packing Chute

Anyone have a video they can load of how to pack a chute? I am living in Turkey and uploaded video is easier than mailing CD's. Or even an explaniation would be helpful.

Thanks

Ucak
Old 09-05-2009, 07:01 AM
R/C Skydiver
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Packing Chute

Uchak,

If this is Brad, I will send you a cd along with the DVD of the corks rally after I get home from Muncie on Sep 22. It shows how to pack a Robbie Charly.

If this is not Brad, there is an American guy in Bolu, Turkey that can give you lots of info. If you will send me some contact info, I will email it to Brad and maybe ya'll can get together.

Ths is a crazy email but one never knows!!

Jim
[email protected]
Old 09-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Ucak

Jim,

Man did I laugh when I saw this email.... yes, I am Brad aka Ucak living in Bolu, Turkey!

I used to have a phamplet that showed how to pack a chute but no longer have it. I would like to have something in hand for giving to new people. I am trying to grow the hobby of RC parachuting. I have grown the hobby of RC planes to about 28 from just me and one other guy.

If you could include the CD with the DVD I'd greatly apprecaite it.

Thanks

Brad
Old 09-05-2009, 10:58 AM
goldenknight1
My Feedback: (1)

Brad; this is bob in st louis mo. will send you a file showing you how to roughly fold your chute

bob
Old 09-05-2009, 12:06 PM
R/C Skydiver
My Feedback: (3)

Brad/Uchak,

I guessed right! There couldn't be two different guys in Bolu, Turkey looking for basically the same info.

I got a laugh too!! Anyway, the cd will be in with the DVD when it's mailed. I got your check yesterday. Thanks.

R/C Skydiving is an international sport for sure. My CD was initially made for 2 guys in Belgium but have since sent it to Mexico, Brazil and Australia plus a number of others stateside. If I had known of all this interest, I would have tried to make a better quality CD.

The internet is great to be able to swap information worldwide and to help promote so much interest in R/C Skydiving. Hope you can recruit more ion Turkey.

Give a yell if you need more info.

Jim