R/C Sky Diving Discuss all aspects of r/c sky diving and divers here!

R/C Skydiving in Mexico

Old 11-27-2009, 08:24 PM
R/C Skydiver

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default R/C Skydiving in Mexico

I received an email from a Mexican buddy today who wants to generate more interest in R/C Skydiving in Mexico. He has requested articles, photos, cd's etc. He will translate as necessary and put this info on his Mexican equivalent of RCU. I see no reason why we can't support him by sending him this stuff if you have something you think will help him. He also said he will save his pasos and try to make the Columbus Rally next year.

He also wants to copy and translate threads on R/C Skydiving from this RCU to the Mexican RCU. I think that's a question to be answered by RCU Moderators. How about it guys?

Anyone wanting to contribute as he has requested, drop him an email or address him on this thread. His email is agarcia@bscale.com. Photos, etc can be sent to hobby@bscale.com and his Mexican RCU equivalant is at www.mexicorc.com. May be interesting if you can read spanish. I can't!

Anyone have any objections to his requests? Am I biting off more than I can chew?

I tried to attach his email to this thread but it would not work for me. Anyone know how to do this if it is possible?

Jim
Old 11-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Banzai55

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: R/C Skydiving in Mexico

the more the merrier! rcu is a great place to exchange ideas so lets share!

Search this Thread