RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   R/C Sky Diving (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/r-c-sky-diving-474/)
-   -   CORKS 2012 (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/r-c-sky-diving-474/10863915-corks-2012-a.html)

twin3d 12-17-2011 02:16 PM

CORKS 2012

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Paul Fannin and I have been discussing events for 2012 and we are thinking about hosting another skydive event. Before we make any final decisions we wanted everyone’s input and whether not anyone would be interested in attending. If we do have an event what would you like to see at an event? Any ideas on how to get more participation? Do you want the dinner that we usually have afterwards or just go into town and eat? Let us know, if no one is interested then we will not work on putting anything together.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Mike

goldenknight1 12-17-2011 03:35 PM

RE: CORKS 2012

[Mike ;

Would enjoy coming up to the CORKS field again. Will get a hold of Juan and let him know, his computer is down right now. Will watch the forum for replies. WISH YOU AND YOURS AND PAULS FAMILY A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Bob

frankmoak 12-17-2011 04:28 PM

If the dates work I would love to come.

Frank

lundy 12-17-2011 09:47 PM

From this side to ,if the date works ,we love to come over to the USA .

Jules

FlyBy8 12-18-2011 12:31 AM

It's great to see that we have some interested in another CORK Skydiving Rally for 2012. Mike and I will put our heads together in the next couple of weeks an come up with a few dates as options and see if we can pull off another fun filled weekend.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

Paul

Banzai55 12-18-2011 03:38 PM

Ditto ala Frank !!

twin3d 01-07-2012 09:31 PM

Sorry to say we are not going to have a Skydive event this year. Not enough support and interest. Thank you to those of you who showed an interest. Have a great year and happy flying.:D

lundy 01-08-2012 12:03 AM

ORIGINAL: twin3d

Sorry to say we are not going to have a Skydive event this year. Not enough support and interest. Thank you to those of you who showed an interest. Have a great year and happy flying.:D

Sad to hear that there is Little or almost no interest in RC Skydiving left in the USA , probably the economic situation is the main factor I guess .
Over here in the EU the situation is not much better , for the same reason we have decided not to participate in the remaining Muncie rally .

We have pleasant memories of the many " P..P.. " :D Skydiving Rally's We had the honer to participate in with our American friend's .

Maybe we we'll meet once again ,one day on another occasion , yawl never know ;)

Thanks guy's, auf Wiedersehen and keep in touch .............Orange Power !!!!!!!!!.............

Marion ,Theo and Jules