RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   R/C Sky Diving (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/r-c-sky-diving-474/)
-   -   CORKS '09 Skydiving Rally DVD (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/r-c-sky-diving-474/9042402-corks-09-skydiving-rally-dvd.html)

R/C Skydiver 08-24-2009 10:21 PM

CORKS '09 Skydiving Rally DVD

CORKS club member George Lust was kind enough to take the video shot at the rally by Mary Boone and Gary Van Fossen and produce a DVD for us. Wil Jones also volunteered to make a DVD from the same video. He has made many DVDs and CDs of past skydiver rallies and they were great. We will have 2 DVDs of the rally. George's DVD is over 1 1/2 hrs. long and includes all video (unedited) with some nice touches added. Wil's DVD will probably be an edited version of the rally. A special effort was made by the videographers to include all participants in the video.

Copies of both of these discs will be available for a small fee to cover production and mailing. If you are interested, please e-mail me before Sept. 6th and let me know which DVD's you wish to have so that I will know how many copies of each DVD need to be made. Tell us George DVD, Wil DVD or both.

If you place an order for the videos and plan to attend the Muncie Skydiving Rally in September, you can pick up and pay for your videos at that time. If you are not attending the rally and have placed an order for videos I will respond to your request with the information needed to complete your order.

Jim

JuanF 08-25-2009 08:48 AM

RE: CORKS '09 Skydiving Rally DVD

Jim,
I will be at the Muncie Rally and would like both of the videos. See you there.
Juan

R/C Skydiver 08-25-2009 11:51 AM

Juan,

We will have them there for you! Better start practicing. I will be going to Muncie after all and there ain't no houses no where around the place!!!

Jim

goldenknight1 08-25-2009 01:34 PM

Jim:
I hear that they have corn at muncie a whole lot of it. Lets see if JUAN tries thermalling this year he will have to wait for crops to be cut before they find his ha ha ha .

BOB:D:D:eek:

R/C Skydiver 08-25-2009 04:01 PM

Bob

I thought I saw Juan walking out of the CORKS corn a few times. With his experience there I would be willing to bet he has already developed a Skydiver Corn Retrieval System!! Only one problem-the circle ain't in the corn!!!

We will have the DVDs at Muncie for you.

Jim

R/C Skyjumper 08-25-2009 05:16 PM

(Heard thru the grapevine )- Than Juan was bidding on a farm auction in Indaina for a corn picker - Don't spose it's true ? LOL
He is my friend - After this Im not sure

R/C Skydiver 08-25-2009 06:05 PM

Would't be surprised at what's up his sleve. We'll watch him closely!!!

Jim

R/C Skyjumper 08-25-2009 06:17 PM

Better keep a eye on his St Louie sidekick Bob, as sometimes they plot together

R/C Skydiver 08-31-2009 06:52 PM

BETTER GET YOUR REQUESTS IN FOR THE TWO CORKS SKYDIVER RALLY DVDs SOON. AFTER MUNCIE, WE WILL CLOSE OUT THE OFFERING.

We have received only 7 requests so far including one from Mexico City and one from Turkey. See, R/C Skydiving is catching on all over the world!!!

Jim

twin3d 08-31-2009 09:37 PM

Jim,
Sign me up, I want both.

Mike S.

R/C Skydiver 09-01-2009 05:23 AM

HI Mike,

You, Paul F. and Paul R. get free ones after all ya'll did for all of us at your rally. By the way, I think you need to get a few more landings in the Wilga before you can be released for solo!!

Jim

R/C Skyjumper 09-01-2009 08:59 AM

I will take both of the DVDs and will get them at Muncie or send funs to mail eather way I will take them , Thanks Don

twin3d 09-01-2009 09:17 AM

Thanks Jim, I appreciate that.

I got a few more landings during our Big Bird. I 'll get signed off eventually.. :)

R/C Skydiver 09-01-2009 04:00 PM

Don,

We will have your DVDs for you at Muncie. You can pay when you pick them up from Gary V. or me.

Jim

Mike
Keep working at it. I know you will make it one dayMaybe in Muncie!!!!

R/C Skyjumper 09-01-2009 04:53 PM

Thanks - working on collectin beer cans to fund the trip

R/C Skydiver 09-06-2009 05:03 PM

LAST CHANCE TO ORDER THE '09 CORKS SKYDIVER RALLY DVD!!!!

Jim

R/C Skyjumper 09-06-2009 07:01 PM

Any body got a count on how many comming so , Somebody will know how many goodies to come with - Hint Hint

R/C Skydiver 09-06-2009 09:34 PM

102- so you better bring lots of goodies!!!!!

lundy 09-07-2009 02:04 AM

Received my copy of this great video in the mail today !

This is really a great time shot of the CORKS Rally !
It looks and sound's that good as if the video is made by a pro !

Mary Boone , George Lust ,Gary van Fossen ! You did a wonderful job ![sm=thumbs_up.gif]
THANK YOU !

I take the opportunity to say to everyone " interested in rcskydiving" you are missing a great video by not ordering this one !

Jules

R/C Skydiver 09-07-2009 07:04 AM

Jules,

Thanks from Mary, Gary and George for your nice comments. I am sure they will sure be pleased and appreciate your accolades.

How did you do in the German National Skydiving Rally?

Bet you have another trophy for your house.

Wish you were coming to Muncie. You know everyone in the States is out to beat you one time!!

Jim

lundy 09-08-2009 01:15 PM

I want to wish all of you a dry and sunny Muncie Rally ,.
And hope to see everyone again next year , in Ohio or in Muncie .

Jim ,
That trofy of the German National Skydiving Rally is maybe for an other time , 7 place for me this year .:D

Jules

R/C Skydiver 09-08-2009 04:35 PM

Jules,

Seventh place at The German Nationals is quite an accomplishment. Especially with the way they score!

If I was you, I would be very proud to have placed so high up when considering the number of pro Skydivers at that rally. I have seen some of your DVDs from past contests and there are quite a number of contestants at the Nats. To beat all but six is certainly something to BRAG about!!!

You did good!!!

Jim

R/C Skyjumper 09-08-2009 05:40 PM

Sure is all but 6 of them and ALL of us here , some day we beat ya . We hope LOL
Great going !!You have nothing to hide on that note, just a lot of bragging rights. Wish I was still in Germany as was for 7 years and I would try to jump with you.

pieter 09-21-2009 02:46 PM

:Di do my best to beat Lundy, this year it worked out for me . I was third on the german nationals.

Hope to be able someday to have a go at your contest. would love to come to america again... has been too long ago...

GaryV 09-29-2009 08:36 PM

Has anyone had a chance to see the DVD of Wil's version of the CORKS Rally.
I thought he did a geat job in the few short weeks he had to put it together.
His edited version runs approx 40 min.'s
Maybe next year we can get a few more cameras rolling and combine the footage for another DVD.
However, Juan and I have decided that he or I will be going home with the trophy next year........ or not.

GaryV

I didn't get a bit of tape or pictures at the Muncie Rally.
Guess I was too busy trying to compete.