Community
Search
Notices
Radio Manufacturer Direct Support Direct Reps from the largest radio manufacturers are here to answer your questions.

flyskyth9x radio and nitroplanes customer support

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 09:34 AM
wingnutdwc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flyskyth9x radio and nitroplanes customer support

puchaseda flyskyth9x radio and they sent me one with the throttle and elevator channels revervsed . I have tried contacting nitroplanes but their live support is offline according to my pc .anyone have any ideas?
Old 01-23-2014, 02:48 PM
alan0899

G'day Mate,
I believe your problem is the mode setting, your setting is either mode 1 & you want mode 2, or whatever you require, go into your system settings & change the mode to your requirements.

Cheers
Old 04-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Redjet78

Maybe someone might know. Have fairly new flysky fs GT3C.And i am using the flysky recivers in all my cars and now one them us kind of ones and awile it's doing its own thing fail safes are set to on cars. Could it be my reviver in the acting up. Oh and if this helps on the matter all my traxxas rigs are vxl. The recivcer don't cost much but maybe someone else out has had tgis happened to there car and fixed the problem hope someone can answer my question thank you too all