Community
Search
Notices
Radio Manufacturer Direct Support Direct Reps from the largest radio manufacturers are here to answer your questions.

When -the next airtronics top line radio ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 12:24 PM
F.Imbriaco
My Feedback: (56)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default When -the next airtronics top line radio ?

Happy with my SD-10G which I bought in 2009. Currently, it's quite a deal @ 249.00. Had previously used Futaba for many years, so it was a big decision to change. No regrets.
At that time, it was hinted by some who had a hand in the SD-10G development that a better radio( more channels & features) would be out down the road. From all appearances, the SD-10GS is a fill in the gap effort by Sanwa, but nevertheless a very nice radio. I'd buy one if I dropped my SD-10G, (lol). Sanwa, from what I've discovered, has the resources, but takes a long time to introduce new products. I guess some would debate that, and I might too, because the current stuff is pretty good and a real value.

Recently checked out my friend's new JR 14 Channel that goes for $649.00. It's size , features and price are about what I would hope Sanwa would target. I'm feeling a twinge of jealousy and disappointment for not having something new after six seasons.

Does anyone have credible evidence that something is in the works ?
Old 05-06-2014, 07:05 PM
pault
My Feedback: (34)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello f.imbriaco.........I agree with you. I get frustrated waiting for airtronics to come out with something new. Seems like it takes forever between radio releases. I waited and waited and called and emailed everybody I could think to see if a new 8 channel was coming out. I gave up and got a dx-8. I read today that Hitec has a new line up coming out. Airtronics needs to pick up the pace. They lost me as a 25 year airtronics user........pault
Old 05-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Mikola

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pault
I read today that Hitec has a new line up coming out.
http://www.flying giants.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86608