Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Himoto RTR RXB-28

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Farmer_dave0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Himoto RTR RXB-28

Hi guys does anyone have any experience or knowlege on this buggy? I cant find any info about it online and the Himoto website is terrible. Any info would be great thanks in advanced Dave
Old 12-07-2011, 06:24 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Himoto RTR RXB-28

last I knew the rxb only came with the .21 sh or go 3 port. I have alot of experience with this buggy.. will you have a good experience with it? that all depennds on what your plans are with it..

if your just wanting a less expensive bash buggy it would prolly fit the bill.. these buggies are quite tuff.. I know mine was int the air approx 15ft. landing on HARD flat ground several times with no issues.. now if you want to race you most likely wont like this buggy.. atleast on my local track no matter what I did I couldnt get it to make tight enough turns and would lose so much ground.. even had a couple experienced drivers help try to figure out how to make it turn.

the rxb is a pretty solid buggy but a racer it is not.. either way I would go with something like a sh zcar as I have. I dont know your spending limit but I would highly conceder a kit.. no better way to get to know your buggy better then building it.. believe me if your going to last in this hobby your gonna havta know your way around your buggy