Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

ZRB-1 PARTS

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 05:18 PM
PAPACLUTCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZRB-1 PARTS

HOBBYSHOPOUTLET.COM OR GRAVES RC HOPE THIS HELPS
Old 11-26-2011, 05:33 PM
PAPACLUTCH

Default RE: ZRB-1 PARTS

JUST TYPE IN UNDER ZDR AND THE PART NUMBER YOU NEED THEY HAVE EVERYTHING IN STOCK
Old 01-26-2012, 11:21 AM
bill_delong

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

Do you currently own a ZRB-1? If so, do you race it often and how is it holding up for you?

Irecently came across this ad for one but was having a hard time locating parts until I saw your post:
http://www.leaderhobby.com/product.asp?ID=9394001224072

Thanks!

Old 01-31-2012, 05:15 PM
chase1

he no longer owns this car but he had alot of issues with the screws coming loose, the shock springs were junk, to soft, all of the suspension had alot of slack after about 4 runs, the idler gear output shaft is pinned and the pins break, and the motor fried about the 5th time he ran the car, the body shattered like i have never seen one shatter before during a crash. it was in about 4 peices. it wasnt even that hard of a crash. also the stock remote is junk, he replaced it with a traxxas and the batteries they give you are not so great.. other than that it was tops, lol
Old 02-01-2012, 05:37 PM
bill_delong

Thanks for the heads up... sounds like most of those issues can be resolved with upgrades, however which pins were failing? Suspension pins, CVD pins, etc? You make it sound like the pin which holds the idler gear failed and I've never heard of that pin failing on any car before, though Ihave heard of idler gears getting stripped

Old 02-02-2012, 04:03 PM
chase1

i think the screw holding the idler gear may have come loose a couple of timescausing the failures. also the esc is mounted right behind the front steering/suspension brace and it actually touches the esc. one hard hit and you have problems. the battery connectors were junk.the front shock mountbent very easily to and a rear drive shaft pin also broke. keep in mind this is all in about 5 runs on a track. i would seriously look into a better car. its not much fun to run a car when its breaking all the time. if money is an issue, look into a good used name brand car.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:01 PM
bill_delong

Sounds like good advice to me, I'm definitely interested in something that will last a full season before having to replace parts... I'm bumping up from 2WDSCT and the Losi has proven very reliable for me, Imay just stick with that brand or something similar, thanks!