Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

can someone please help me with buggy selection (Want to order asap)

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

can someone please help me with buggy selection (Want to order asap)

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 06:08 PM
BZN4LC4PON3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can someone please help me with buggy selection (Want to order asap)

every buggy I go to order is out of stock & I really want to get a good buggy for bashing only no real racing. Anyways I only have 280.00 to spend so I am trying to keep it at around Tower or possibly Amain with codes. I cant really find anything within my budget. I need help maybe someone can find one other then this that may be better in my budget.

Thunder Tiger 1/8th EB-4 S2.5 Pro: $279.99 (with $50.00 off)
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXBRTV&P=0

undTer Tiger 1/8 EB-4 S2.5 Pro
Old 03-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Coopz

Default RE: can someone please help me with buggy selection (Want to order asap)

Those buggies are pretty ancient, just for bashing it would be alright but they are not the easiest to work on.
I'd hunt around and try and get a Hyper 7, usually there are some on ebay and they just released a new version. Better handling and stronger than the TT.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:50 PM
BZN4LC4PON3

Default RE: can someone please help me with buggy selection (Want to order asap)

ok thanks I didnt know that. I am trying to find either a jammin X1x or a Hyper 7 TQ for under 280 shipped. Amain & Tower has codes to use to get those prices but are both sold out. I will look around more I guess
Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 PM
BZN4LC4PON3

edited
Old 03-16-2012, 09:08 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Bashers? Yes, in your price range, but I have my doubts you will find a worthwhile racer for that cheap. My Losi, which I bought used, has cost me about $400 total, and I am about to throw another $100+ at it for a good steering servo.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:16 AM
BZN4LC4PON3

i dont want a racer at all. Just strictly bashing. Im going to wait for the Hyper 7 to come back in stock I have 0 plans to race. racing around my area is pointless as the nearest track is around 2 hours away
Old 03-16-2012, 04:52 PM
grrmisfit

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXRUS1&P=0 just watch tier page for the 50$ off coupons..