Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Best buggy

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 12:04 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Best buggy

ORIGINAL: supertib

just to be clear here...it is impossible to rate any one buggy against the others unless you actually race with each buggy......Then to be even more accurate you need to race each buggy in different track conditions in order to truly see how the different machines compare..... Everyone on these basher forums instantly become experts when talking about race machines, but I am very very skeptical any of you have actually driven all these different machines, then I am skeptical you guys actually have the skill and knowledge to actually know and differentiate between what you are driving........ Basically you guys will say anything on the internet to maintain the facade that you actually know what your are talking about..Bad thing is you guys are usually talking out of your rectum and advising people how to spend their money on nothing more then a whim..........You are being parasitic to the hobby by constantly forcing your fanboy preferences of products, as in almost all cases you guys do not have the experience or knowledge to really offer anything substantial and true..............

Myself I am the real deal, I own a world class track facility, I am one of the largest engines suppliers in the industry, I am a distributor for several of the top brands, and I actually get to run and drive all the different kits at will, since I own them....And if I happen to not own a kit , I have several locals at my track who do...I actually get to run these machines head to head, side by side and that is something that none of you can bring to the table.....

Drive these cars

MUgen
Kyosho
Losi
Serpenmt
Hotbodies
AE
Agama
X-Ray
Hyper

then after you have about 12 tanks on the track with each car then come back and tell me the AE is not a twitch machine........ But if all you have ever driven is the AE (Patric ), you have no business pretending to know how the AE compares to the others.........

http://clockworkracingengines.com/catalog/kits

out of curiousness is that list in any particular order as in best > worst?

Also how would you rank the Jammin X1x CR? I remember they used to be raced and so was the X2 which was just a mildly upgraded version (but most ppl I read swapped back to X1 parts for certain things). BTW only curious I know the jammin can take a royal beating just curious how it would be ranked in handling at a track.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Best buggy

Sorry Syco, that's it for this one. Plenty here for the OP to chew on and this isn't getting us anywhere.