Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Castle link throttle curve??

Does anyone know how to use the throttle curve graph? Im trying to tone down my Savage where I can use it without it flipping over at 3/4 throttle. Does my curve look like itll work for what I want to do?

STOCK

CUSTOM

GONE
    RS4 / 1st gen T-Maxx / RS4 3 SS / Savage Flux HP

CURRENT
    Vorza Flux HP: 4PLS ❚ Hitec 7955 servo w/ HB alum horn ❚ EliteRC motor mount ❚ RR 19T pinion & HB 46T metal spur

Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Castle link throttle curve??

Your curve looks ok if you want to be limited to about 50% power until you mash the throttle, at which point, you will get a violent delivery of the remaining 50% and probably flip over anyway. Try something a bit more progressive, r better yet, don't mess with throttle curves, learn throttle control. One of the main advantages of electric is that throttle is linear. You are taking that away giving yourself a narrower powerband by adjusting throttle curves. Honestly, it's not worth it. What some people do is soften the first 50% to prevent wheelies at the start, but you'll still need to control the old finger. It will always flip when you give it full throttle, better to learn to handle it, then you can drive any car, including other people's.
    Down with the crew known to pump up the bass...
    We rock the joint at a cool, steady pace.
    Foxy
    RCU Community Moderator

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Castle link throttle curve??

I usually program mine with just a slight hump UP, not down, and nowhere near as extreme as yours. It will give you a bit more power lower in the range but makes the top end more.....uhhhh....manageable? Should be the word I am looking for haha
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6