Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Duratrax 835B

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 10:26 PM
integyjato3.3
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duratrax 835B

Anybody have 1 of these? I just bought it. I dont race, just wanted a 1/8" scale. Looks great. Just wanted some input if anyone has run one yet. Thanks
Old 09-27-2012, 03:58 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Duratrax 835B

Is this the nitro version or electric? It is a nice looking vehicle. I own a rtx warhead from duratrax, great looking truck but the nitro engine has been nothing but garbage, I was curious if thundertigre had corrected that problem. Not trying to insult your vehicle or nothing like that.

good luck and let us know how it works out for ya!!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:19 PM
integyjato3.3
My Feedback: (5)

It's the nitro. I don't race or anything like that. i just wanted a cheap 1/8 scale buggy. I watched a review on it and they said for the money it's not a bad buggy. I got it but havn't had time to break it in yet. I did hear that the engines wern't that great, but maybe for just bashing around it will be ok.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:49 PM
clarkcc542

I bought one of these a couple weeks, I dont race just bought it for fun. The engine starts and runs awsome, no conplaints here.