Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Strongest buggy wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 09:31 PM
robg68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strongest buggy wheels?

I recently started taking my buggy out to the skate park and after an outing the other night I noticed I cracked 2 of my spoked wheels. I really hate the look of a white solid wheel but I'm looking for the best strongest wheels I could get I could live with the solid wheels but they have to come in black. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 11-08-2012, 01:13 PM
losi motor man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Strongest buggy wheels?

Sorry bud but the fact of the matter is if you are looking for strong wheels your going to have to settle for the solid white or other solid color wheels. if you look at most of the guys who bash and do big air jumps they all have money or they have solid wheels. I am not sure if there is anything out there that someone can say are stronger then others, Since you have now opened this can of worms I hope you get lots of answers i would love to hear the posts.