Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Kyosho mp9 tki3

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 07:04 PM
JohnP2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kyosho mp9 tki3

Our track has only been open since Sept, but already is the home track to factory drivers for XRay and Losi. It's hosting the AKA Mid-America Championships in May. All the pro class guys are geeked, and can't wait to see the "homefield advantage" they get - if any.

Most guys run these MP9's. I saw a guy running one at practice Sunday...he put on a show! He had the BESTsetup I've ever seen and put in the best laps I'd ever seen. Heistail end of our pro class, but if I've ever seen a vehicle "dialed", that was it. What a beatiful site! ;-)

Oh, and his engine like all the pro drivers....was "clocked". I've seen 'em up close boys,those things hum! 1

Old 04-09-2013, 07:10 PM
supertib

Default RE: Kyosho mp9 tki3

ORIGINAL: JohnP2

Our track has only been open since Sept, but already is the home track to factory drivers for XRay and Losi. It's hosting the AKA Mid-America Championships in May. All the pro class guys are geeked, and can't wait to see the ''homefield advantage'' they get - if any.

Most guys run these MP9's. I saw a guy running one at practice Sunday...he put on a show! He had the BEST setup I've ever seen and put in the best laps I'd ever seen. He is tail end of our pro class, but if I've ever seen a vehicle ''dialed'', that was it. What a beatiful site! ;-)

Oh, and his engine like all the pro drivers....was ''clocked''. I've seen 'em up close boys, those things hum! 1

Who did you see run ? which engine did you see ? was it the Proto 7 ? I have a fast guy out that way who runs the proto
Old 04-09-2013, 07:29 PM
JohnP2

Default RE: Kyosho mp9 tki3

Did nothis engine.I just watchedas hefrustrated my son blowing bast him time and time again. ;-). I wil say one thing and I am VERY objective here: each and every time I inquire about an engine that blows me away out there at the track, I find out it is "clocked". You have a good forumula, sir. I am a definite believer in these modded engines!