Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

New motor for Ofna LX2e next year

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 10:24 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb New motor for Ofna LX2e next year

I think it's time to get rid of the stock Hong Nor motor in my LX soon. 1800Kv is too low for any speed, and it cogs and jitters once in a while This is the motor I had in mind as well as a new ESC. I will only be running 4s. My father in-law has this on his Flux HP (obviously) and it is a monster and has been reliable. Will this fit in the motor mount on the LX2e? http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXXSB1&P=SM
Old 12-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good choice, not sure if it fits or not though. I have one in my XRay and it is a fatty with that heatsink. If I remember rightly, it's 44mm with the fins, if you need me to I can check, it's in the basement.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:31 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm trying to coax my father in-law to let me rip his HP apart to see if it will fit lol. For some reason he is a little leery about it. I mean, I rebuilt his sons Stampede with a whole new BL system lol. If I can line up the mounting holes, it shouldn't be an issue. Here's a pic of the motor mount http://www.nitrohouse.com/assets/ima...e/ofn30675.jpg