Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

losi eight e

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Kware33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default losi eight e

I am looking to buy my first 1/8 buggy. I am looking at the losi eight e 4x4. I am wondering if I should buy a new rtr or a used buggy online or at the track that usually come with tons of parts and wheels. The new kits seem like it's going to be too expensive by the time I buy electronics, tires, body, esc... I have a good radio so I don't really need a new one. Do parts off 2012 models fit the new kits and rtr's? (losi eight e parts) seems like I can get good deals on used with all the parts some come with but I don't want an outdated model. Have they changed much? are the rtr's any good? How much diff is the kit? Are they pretty tough? I'm known for breaking my 1/10... Any help or thoughts would be great. I'd like to buy one soon. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:24 PM
gigadiablo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

get it. it is great