Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

I'm kind of disappointed in duratrax products

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

I'm kind of disappointed in duratrax products

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 11:53 AM
PeeBeMe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm kind of disappointed in duratrax products

This is my 3rd duratrax buggy.
The first 2 buggies were okay considering that I got them used, but my 3rd "this 835b" buggy is nice.
I just don't like how they did my buggy ? Brand New out the box I had problems, 1A arm wasn't on right & now my receiver I guess not working right either. My throttle works but my steering won't move. If I take the steering servo and connect it to my throttle channel it works but not in the steering channel. I even hooked my throttle servo to the steering channel and got nothing no type of power.

I don't understand how this buggy cost more then my hyper 7 buggy when the hyper is wayyy better.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:53 AM
PeeBeMe

The sad part is, that im still on my 4th tank of break in
Old 07-13-2015, 02:49 PM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

call the store , hobbyshop or warehouse and or manufacture where you got iy the may help in a replacement or some new parts
Old 07-17-2015, 03:29 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by mugeyman
call the store , hobbyshop or warehouse and or manufacture where you got iy the may help in a replacement or some new parts
+1 I totally agree. If you, PeeBeMe, got the 835B from an authorized dealer you should receive some new parts. I have nothing but great things to say about Hobbico/Duratrax Customer Support. I am just sad to say I had to go through a small "bump in the road" to get missing parts/wrong parts to a kit I just got. It happens to the best of 'em.

Last edited by RustyUs; 07-17-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:45 PM
PeeBeMe

Thanks