Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

46T Differential sizes

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 11:07 AM
danielvdeleito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 46T Differential sizes

Hello guys,
This is a call to help me identify my 46T differential. Is an unbranded and un-model 1/8 buggy and my local store dont have it. I'm trying to call many others stores in other states and they are not very helpful. The only thing I need is one of you who can take a simple measure on his differential and see if match with mine. I just need the spur diameter, the bearing diameter, the total length and the bearing-to-bearing distance. I even make some tech drawings and pictures how to take the measures if needed.
I really appreciate your help
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	center diff RC-1.jpg
Views:	1341
Size:	503.2 KB
ID:	2225824   Click image for larger version

Name:	diff dim.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	2225825  
Old 08-01-2017, 03:11 PM
mugeyman

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

hi dan well i may have answer for you i measures my gear dia. it measures 1.885 , 48mm is 1.8912 this is real close by .006 , length of center differential complete on mine measures 2.670 which is a little
longer by .150 or .075 a side longer this is my mugen mbx 7 center differential you can look up the mugen mbx7 bearing size on each end . the kyosho mp9 tki3 center diff dia, i measured 1.883 and length for that unit measures 2.280 alot shorter . you can try maybe a losi eight , ofna , team associated , center diff . the length of the 2 differential out drives can be altered most are hardened steel , but the slotted out drives give you adjustment for the shaft drives. with some end play ok good luck mugey
Old 08-01-2017, 08:25 PM
danielvdeleito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bingo

I'm pretty sure you hit the target. All the tolerances you have are allowed. Thank you very much friend