Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

OFNA 9.5's

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 03:59 PM
studysession

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OFNA 9.5's

I want to here from those who have any form of the OFNA 9.5 buggy. I want to get one for my oldest son - I know he will beat the hell out of it. I want to hear the good and the bad. Always see people posting about all kinds of 1/8 scale rally cross buggies but don't see anything about the 9.5 - The prices are becoming unbelievable. So that is my major deciding factor here.

I will get him the 9.5 RTR - nothing fancy. Just something he can bash and jump with as he is only 7 years old.

Cheers - [8D][&:]
Old 11-19-2003, 04:11 PM
RCBOZO
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: OFNA 9.5's

Violator comes with shaft start - pretty cool just have to lug that starter around.
I was also given a 5 cell battery pack with my kit - nothing real special it was toasted before I even got it in the car. I think it had a Airtronics plug on it and the Transmitter and Reciever are Futaba. Duratrax uses the same transmitter.
I paid $425 off of Ebay and I spoke with someone that said that Ace Hobby has it for $ 409 http://www.acehardwarehobbies.com/2....67642469fa7ffc
Old 11-19-2003, 04:22 PM
jbjustin33415

You can find the 9.5 Violator on Ebay for 399.99 shipped within the US.
Old 11-19-2003, 04:35 PM
studysession

When they take it to the track it is to wide for it to be race legal. So can't use the violator. My oldest son with go racing with me at the track - not all the time but sometimes.