Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Work Stand

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 05:01 AM
Digimortal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Work Stand

I have a mugen mbx5 1/8 scale buggy and was wanting to purchase me a decent work stand for it. Does anyone here have any to recommend? I was looking at ofna's, but it says that it is made mostly for 1/10 and 1/12 scale cars. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:45 AM
Nitroaddict

Default RE: Work Stand

digimortal - personally, i just use a big block of foam that i had. works perfect. But trinity makes a nice stand, as does Tamiya, and Tamiya's has places to mount your shocks when refilling them too. Cost about 25.00
Old 11-20-2003, 12:35 PM
Henderson

I just use my starter box. It would be nice to have something to hold shocks though. I always end up leaning them on something while i'm waiting for the bubbles to rise and i've knocked a full shock over more than once.
Old 11-21-2003, 05:32 PM
studysession

I use duratrax 1/10 scale car stand. I use same stand for my 1/8 scale buggies. It was like $10 american at a hobby store in the US. When wheels are off, I also use it for my wife's TMaxx.