Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

MBX 5 Videos

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 01:23 PM
OctaviaN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MBX 5 Videos

Anyone know where theres some MBX 5 videos have loads of MP 7.5
Old 11-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MBX 5 Videos

Still downloading videos? Did your mates get a buggy yet?

ORIGINAL: OctaviaN

Hey R/C Car Guy!
Im in the same predicament as yourself living in ireland theres really no one around running these things. Anyway cutting to the chase you want videos then go to

www.trilordy.com

The yellow and redsish coloured buggy with the yellow disc type wheels is a Kyosho mp 7.5 (kanai II)
Have a look at this thing its in a load of the videos PEGleg (<- Its *****g out on a straight at about 1min 5 sec into this vid) and MIM, OverKILL, BIGtime and Corndog (these are of buggy and truck). If you want on-road then Toasty, UNOgoot, and onroadmovie.

Ive downloaded most of the videos on this site just tryin to get a mate or 2 to consider buying one also.

Hope these help!
Nick
Old 11-20-2003, 03:18 PM
OctaviaN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1 is serious about a monter truck rtr I recommended he get the t-max!
But hes on holidays at the moment and xmas coming up so it might be jan/feb before he/me take the plunge

I watched that house jump video posted wow the kanai has got some serious balance in flight!

How you gettin on with yer MBX 5? Was that the P5 Nova Rossi engine you have in it?
Old 11-22-2003, 01:23 AM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I let a relative of mine drive both my T-Maxx and my mbX5. After that he purchased a buggy. I haven't ran my mbX5 since last weekend, because I've been trying to build an F1 all week which is still in progress. Tomorrow, I am working on my real car in the morning and afterwards, I may take my new Mini-T to the dirt track just to see how it handles. I drove my Mini-T on a Mini-Z track tonight and although the Mini-T didn't turn as sharp as the Z's it went right over the rails and back on again. Of course, I didn't expect the Mini-T to turn as sharp since it is larger. The T's suspension didn't seem that bad considering I keep reading about more hop-ups. If you want to view a picture of my Mini-T next to my Mini-Zs, visit:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tnbrcvideos

There is also a short video of my mbX5 inside the group. Nothing special then it seems rather difficult to find someone that I can trust with my camcorder yet can still shoot some decent footage.