Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

"

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 01:32 AM
nitrofuel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "

"
Old 01-13-2004, 08:44 AM
Nitroaddict

Default RE: Is this a good deal or not?

I wouldnt recommend that product. first - the MP6 has some compatibility with the MP7.5 but not much. That buggy is quite old, as is the engine - which has also been discontinued and of which replacement parts are not available. Along with that, turbo plug engines are not allowed to be raced, so that would hurt too. Finally, the price is a bit high. I think you would be better off investing that money in a new buggy.
Old 01-13-2004, 09:39 AM
Nitro7-inactive

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXGCY8&P=0

get that instead or the inferno on the same site
Old 01-13-2004, 10:20 AM
dagass

I'd have to agree with the others. There are far better deals that can be had for $700.00. Are you planning on racing? If not, thats a lot of money to spend on a basher. For that type of money, there are atleast a dozen "new" candidates that would be better deals. As Nitroaddict said, don't buy something where replacement parts are hard to come by. There's nothing worse than starring at your buggy and knowing that you can't play with it because you cant find a part.