Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

MBX-5/WS7 II break in....

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 06:57 PM
losi999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MBX-5/WS7 II break in....

Well, I just finished the break in and 1st few tanks of my new Mugen MBX-5 and WS7II. I have to say that I was expecting it to be a much tougher process! The last break in was my Hyper 7 PBS w/ the 8 port and that was a huge pain!! The Mugen starter box has plenty of torque to turn over the new WS7II, no problems at all. The problems with the 8 port break in were obviously directly related the POS starter box that comes in the PBS RTR package. Lesson learned..... always have a quality starter box and good 12 volt batery for the break in process. Anyway, 5 tanks down and a few more to go this weekend and I should be ready to get on the track. Thanks guys for the good advice........it certainly helped!! This engine is a screamer and it's not even leaned out yet!
Old 02-02-2004, 07:04 PM
IslandSavage

Default RE: MBX-5/WS7 II break in....

make sure u keep us posted.. Im thinkin of throwing one in my MBX5..that or a P5!
Old 02-02-2004, 07:47 PM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: MBX-5/WS7 II break in....

I'm happy with my O.S. RZ-R, my next upgrade will be a new rolling chassis instead of a new engine