Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

, and I noticed that the spur gear was metal/spur gear

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

, and I noticed that the spur gear was metal/spur gear

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 09:06 PM
toughitaliankid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default , and I noticed that the spur gear was metal/spur gear

took my axis apart to clean it today and noticed that the spur gear was metal. I had read in an old post that the axis had a plastic spur. It may look plastic cause its painted in a flat black, but I am positive that car has a metal gear. Anyway, does anybody know who actually manufactures duratrax models? From what I am guessing, sounds like DURATRAX is just a name that Tower has slappedo their own line of cars. Like Ofna does, as it imports Hong Nor and HoaBoa. Anybody have any info on this?
Old 03-14-2004, 09:26 PM
BOOCAKE4U

Default RE: , and I noticed that the spur gear was metal/spur gear

the 1:8 scale duratrax cars are made by a company called "flying point models"...the axis is called the flying point "zircon" elsewhere in the world...
Old 03-14-2004, 09:32 PM
nitroman88
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: , and I noticed that the spur gear was metal/spur gear

i think i heard from someone that they used to make them with plastic spur gears but then switched to metal.........