Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

spent too much

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 08:18 AM
performula

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: spent too much

Welcome to RC. It's trial and error a lot of the time. If I could do it again I would have bought an M18 over the MRS4, XXXNT over mt GT, and Serpent over BMT.

You could be different, buy an RTR, and kick everyone's butt at the track for $500. Or try to.
Old 03-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Henderson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: zimzalahbim

track conditions changed, dried out quite a bit, and i am loving the buggy now. i have ordered the diff shafts to replace the lsd stuff, but haven't made any changes. guess i just had to get used to it a little bit. the motor is fast, replaced one of the shock bushings which cured the leaking shock. this buggy is a bit tougher than i thought it would be. i have a long double on my track that i rarely make, but attempt often. the buggy has taken some pretty hard licks so far.
Hear, hear. You stole my thunder. I was gonna say that you should have waited a while before forming an opinion on that buggy. What you have there is the best set-up out there. You´ll love the Kyosho the more you drive it. It costs money to have the best and the benefit comes in halfway through a season when you haven´t had to buy new parts every other day.

Ignore the posts from such as uberchev alex with his useless "your brand is overrated" drivel. Just more hot air from somebody who spends way too much time on this site and who knows how many others.

Congrats on the sweet ride.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:29 AM
sh0wtime

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've still not tried the 5-7-3 diff setup but the 600-350 shock oil i was running was definitely good

i never spent enough time with the car to get it right but i wont rubbish the brand, i just know i need to start using it again & make some changes that work