Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

my rc buggy MURDERED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 12:24 AM
bbs53

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my rc buggy MURDERED!!!

Ok OJ wasn't driving, remember? Peterson is in Quenton looking at a fatal shot, thats off? If you were driving slow and easy up a path to get to where you were going to drive it, then how did it get stuck on a pole so far away your m8 had to retrieve it? I don't know, I have followed this since it started, advised against retaliation, pointed out the futility of the US legal system, maybe the Brits have a way of making them pay, I will believe it when I hear he got the cash. The jerk off with the post should have to pay no matter what size car he hits. Chances are good though he won't. There have been a lot of stupid statements made in this "discussion". There really is no way of knowing what happened, so far the story doesn't add up anyway. It starts with the title, it wasn't MURDERED, just hurt. Has anyone learned anything here? Hmmmm, not me either. I raced last weekend and am going to do so again this weekend. I missed 4 pages being added by being outside with my car, going to do it again, now that is worth band width, this has turned to drivel. Lets go back to running and discussing cars and engines and leave the silly crap to the soaps.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:27 AM
tonytiger

[quote]ORIGINAL: bbs53

Ok OJ wasn't driving, remember? Peterson is in Quenton looking at a fatal shot, thats off? If you were driving slow and easy up a path to get to where you were going to drive it, then how did it get stuck on a pole so far away your m8 had to retrieve it? I don't know, I have followed this since it started, advised against retaliation, pointed out the futility of the US legal system, maybe the Brits have a way of making them pay, I will believe it when I hear he got the cash. The jerk off with the post should have to pay no matter what size car he hits. Chances are good though he won't. There have been a lot of stupid statements made in this "discussion". There really is no way of knowing what happened, so far the story doesn't add up anyway. It starts with the title, it wasn't MURDERED, just hurt. Has anyone learned anything here? Hmmmm, not me either. I raced last weekend and am going to do so again this weekend. I missed 4 pages being added by being outside with my car, going to do it again, now that is worth band width, this has turned to drivel. Lets go back to running and discussing cars and engines and leave the silly crap to the soaps.
[/quote

someone buy this guy a sense of humor quick.........
Old 08-20-2005, 07:18 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

bbs...i've got a killer deal

$25 for a sense of humor, SHIPPED!!
just include a self-addressed, stamped envelope...

Oh, and if you don't like the thread, DON'T READ IT.

yikes.
Old 08-20-2005, 07:59 PM
tonytiger

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

bbs...i've got a killer deal

$25 for a sense of humor, SHIPPED!!
just include a self-addressed, stamped envelope...

Oh, and if you don't like the thread, DON'T READ IT.

yikes.

yeah right on

thats a great deal on a sense of humor i paid over 50 bucks for one for my wife last christmas
Old 08-20-2005, 08:04 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

Heck, I bought my ex one about 2 years ago and she just tossed it in the garbage.

didn't think it was the LEAST bit funny
Old 08-21-2005, 03:23 AM
bbs53

Glad you clowns think this was all fun and games. "Oh, and if you don't like the thread, DON'T READ IT" You in charge? What I don't like are half truths, half stories, idiots making stupid threats, morons that think that life is a joke and should be treated that way, half wits that don't remember history,as in OJ driving the Bronco, stupid statements like Peterson gettin off, offed is more like it, and deservedly so. Just what do you 2 clowns think was so funny about this total waste of time? The fact that someone elses property was wrecked, that was a laugh riot, the fact that it could have escalated into a lot more than it did, I'm cracking up here, very funny. The fact that the story doesn't match the facts or keeps changing? Laugh riot, I swear. Truth of the matter here is there isn't anything funny about it, and it really has nothing to do with 1/8th scale off road buggies, which the last time I looked was the section this piece of garbage is in, the car in question wasn't even 1/8th scale. 6 pages that could have been done in one, but no, the "chorus had to put in their totally irrelevant and no help comments. Back to the peanut gallery clowns. Write something funny, we'll all laugh. Write something stupid and we will consider the source, enough said?
Old 08-21-2005, 05:29 AM
Smokinjoe6450
My Feedback: (6)

Seriously....if this post is so out of control DON'T READ IT. I do not agree with everything on here, but if I thought it was as bad as you make it out to be, I would refrain from reading it and just move on. BTW, YOU are the one with the long posts taking up the bandwidth.

I bet you TIVO the afternoon soaps for the drama and don't admit to it. [X(]
Old 08-21-2005, 08:00 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

bbs, as far as I'm concerned, scott peterson DID get off.

he's not getting the PISS beat out of him by every human being on earth with bamboo shoots 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and getting a blood transfusion in between simply to keep him alive.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:12 PM
motohead279

bbs, you seem like you have some issues. Ohara was upset and needed a place to vent, dealing with his RC car. His story has not changed, you weren't there to call it BS, and the guy apparently got arrested. Is this all the truth? Looks like, but who knows. Yes there are a few idiotic posts on here that sounded like they were written by elementry kids. But to say this post was a waste of bandwith, you are out of line. Like the others said, if you don't like it, don't read it. You seem like the kind of person that would fight to take away someone elses rights if they didn't agree with your beliefs.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:51 PM
plaidfish

THIS THREAD IS TOO FUNNY.......the kid got his buggy trashed by a psycho, everyone starts scolding him for driving in th estreets, people throw in their posts to ***** about how it's a worthless thread and then cry about bandwidth usage that they themselves are wasting too....guys the INTERNET is a waste of bandwidth as much as television is a waste of airwaves......guys lets get a grip.....is this a nazi forum that you can't post your thoughts (as insignificant as they may seem to you) or is this a FORUM...a place to openly discuss issues???? seems to me this guy haas an issue...if you don't care about his issue then STFU......or cry Wah wah wah cause other people are posting things YOU don't like......yeah that's a good idea
any news on the front Ohara? did you get a court date? and how has this guy been to you since the incident?
Old 08-22-2005, 03:09 PM
rc car CRAZY

Did he get the money for it as in another post he said that "£250 later and its all running".

Ben
Old 08-22-2005, 03:34 PM
plaidfish

I think he said that's th etotal so far indamages but the tally is still running....something to that effect.....I'd feel like crap after seeing that bill for sure.....
Old 08-22-2005, 10:50 PM
tonytiger

he would feel like crap after seeing the sole on my reeboks

ORIGINAL: plaidfish

I think he said that's th etotal so far indamages but the tally is still running....something to that effect.....I'd feel like crap after seeing that bill for sure.....
Old 09-05-2005, 07:13 PM
super_midget4

if some one belted the **** outta my hyper7 id kick there #@# before they got away
Old 01-12-2006, 05:42 AM
Da Smak
Banned

ORIGINAL: rc car CRAZY

Kinda same thing happened to my bro.

A few years a go when he was a skater dude, he used to hang out with like 20 people at this statue.

These old *$%£"?@ lived next to the statue in der house and would take pics of dem all the time. One dey he was scateboarding down a hill when they,

pulled over
pushed him off the skateboard
grabbed it and put it in their car, and den drove off

My bros mate jumped onto the car but to no use.

The people who took it obvoiusly got worried and they dropped it off outside a nearby police station

they were issued with warnings.

They were the hated people off the teenagers from then on.

Ben
Sorry, but I don't speak JIVE. Could you please repeat this in ENGLISH?
Old 01-15-2006, 10:41 PM
bbs53

Ok now I see, first it was sensible, then the idiotic stuff was a joke, I need a sense of humor, and several of you need brain transplants. The issue I have is with idiots, which there are an abundance on this board. If half of the stupid, non-constructve junk were removed from this it would take 2 or 3 pages and not 7. Issues, don't agree with my position, wrong, if you have an opinion then by all means post it, otherwise leave it off, or as the man said maybe think first, for several of you that will be impossible, but as much as it hurts, give it a try. I didn't disagree with the fact that anyone posted anything, just with what would happen if they were really stupid enough to do what they were threatening and advising someone else to do. Oh, and go and read this from the beginning, the story changes several times. One has to wonder what would provoke someone, or in this instance a pair of older folks to !QUOT!attack!QUOT! and damage someone else's property just out of the blue. Does't make sense, could be a random act, but I would bet not, there are more circumstances here than meets the eye, has to be, but we have only one perspective, so a lot of assumptions have to be made which leads to problems with the facts. !QUOT!If you don't like it don't read it!QUOT! who made you dictator? Not only did I not like it but had the guts to say so, so if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Last time I looked, this was a semi-free country, but if I don't goose step along with a few posters opinions, then I can quit reading and responding, hold your breath while you are waiting for that to happen. Finally, it seems by the writing and debating skills of quite a few of the posters, that most are quit young and naive. Perhaps when you get old enough to actually have a little experience in the world you will quickly find out that there are a lot of people that disagree with you and telling them to shut up will not work like it did with your siblings or parents. Oh and TBJ I guess that we should publicly draw and quarter Peterson for his crimes, that would be fitting, or maybe drag him behind a pick up or give me a break, just because he is an animal doesn't mean he deserves anything but what the law allows, thats why we call it !QUOT!society!QUOT!. He isn't dead yet, but neither was Tookie until recently, his day will come and since he is a sociopath, he dosen't see anything wrong with his actions, like he can justify them to himself, so beating him would not really do anyone any good would it? However, no offense intended, this is the type of mentality that has pervaded this, it is still a waste of bandwidth, this included for having to repeat it 4 times. Addressing the issue of !QUOT!forcing my opinions!QUOT! on anyone, I never suggested like a lot of you that you not express yourselves, just try and not give up your IQ doing it.
If his property was damaged, as I have said from the beginning, he is entitled to compensation, not revenge. It is a premise that unfortunately is sadly lacking in todays society, just read about half of these posts. However I for one would like to hear the other side of the story, and as always there is one. I still stand by what I have written as I did take the time to think it through, and I allow you your right to have a different opinion, however that said, if you can only rebut what I say by attacking me personally, then you really don't have an argument. In that instance I will repeat the argument and with logic, not personal attacks or deciding that you have !QUOT!issues!QUOT!. Best of luck to you all, quite a few of you are going to need it!
Old 01-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Winged Avenger
My Feedback: (1)

BBS53,

Well Said...Kudos to you!!! I couldn't have said this any better !!!!

Regards to all...

Winged Avenger
Old 01-16-2006, 02:26 AM
kiwisdofly

ORIGINAL: bbs53

Ok now I see, first it was sensible, then the idiotic stuff was a joke, I need a sense of humor, and several of you need brain transplants. The issue I have is with idiots, which there are an abundance on this board. If half of the stupid, non-constructve junk were removed from this it would take 2 or 3 pages and not 7. Issues, don't agree with my position, wrong, if you have an opinion then by all means post it, otherwise leave it off, or as the man said maybe think first, for several of you that will be impossible, but as much as it hurts, give it a try. I didn't disagree with the fact that anyone posted anything, just with what would happen if they were really stupid enough to do what they were threatening and advising someone else to do. Oh, and go and read this from the beginning, the story changes several times. One has to wonder what would provoke someone, or in this instance a pair of older folks to !QUOT!attack!QUOT! and damage someone else's property just out of the blue. Does't make sense, could be a random act, but I would bet not, there are more circumstances here than meets the eye, has to be, but we have only one perspective, so a lot of assumptions have to be made which leads to problems with the facts. !QUOT!If you don't like it don't read it!QUOT! who made you dictator? Not only did I not like it but had the guts to say so, so if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Last time I looked, this was a semi-free country, but if I don't goose step along with a few posters opinions, then I can quit reading and responding, hold your breath while you are waiting for that to happen. Finally, it seems by the writing and debating skills of quite a few of the posters, that most are quit young and naive. Perhaps when you get old enough to actually have a little experience in the world you will quickly find out that there are a lot of people that disagree with you and telling them to shut up will not work like it did with your siblings or parents. Oh and TBJ I guess that we should publicly draw and quarter Peterson for his crimes, that would be fitting, or maybe drag him behind a pick up or give me a break, just because he is an animal doesn't mean he deserves anything but what the law allows, thats why we call it !QUOT!society!QUOT!. He isn't dead yet, but neither was Tookie until recently, his day will come and since he is a sociopath, he dosen't see anything wrong with his actions, like he can justify them to himself, so beating him would not really do anyone any good would it? However, no offense intended, this is the type of mentality that has pervaded this, it is still a waste of bandwidth, this included for having to repeat it 4 times. Addressing the issue of !QUOT!forcing my opinions!QUOT! on anyone, I never suggested like a lot of you that you not express yourselves, just try and not give up your IQ doing it.
If his property was damaged, as I have said from the beginning, he is entitled to compensation, not revenge. It is a premise that unfortunately is sadly lacking in todays society, just read about half of these posts. However I for one would like to hear the other side of the story, and as always there is one. I still stand by what I have written as I did take the time to think it through, and I allow you your right to have a different opinion, however that said, if you can only rebut what I say by attacking me personally, then you really don't have an argument. In that instance I will repeat the argument and with logic, not personal attacks or deciding that you have !QUOT!issues!QUOT!. Best of luck to you all, quite a few of you are going to need it!
BBS53,

I have had a great time reading this thread- some of your posts have been very interesting. The only problem is that my eyes give up (even with a 21" widescreen) as I try to read your very lengthy posts that only rarely include paragraphs (as above). Try hitting the [enter] or [return] button a little more often so I can enjoy the full extent of your ramblings ........... please

Square Eyes
Old 01-16-2006, 08:31 AM
tonytiger

wow what a chump...your gonna pick on a guy for his grammar....
Old 01-16-2006, 06:47 PM
kx250ryder

Not for his grammar, for his use of white space and incorrect html quote tags. Just kidding, I have rambled off topic more than once myself.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:08 PM
JJJEEEFFFFFF

ORIGINAL: motopro

wow what a chump...your gonna pick on a guy for his grammar....

LOL. I actually enjoy some of your comments sometimes. (let me no if i mispeled anythink wood you)

[8D]
Old 01-16-2006, 09:44 PM
tonytiger

you spelled would wrong
Old 01-16-2006, 10:19 PM
JJJEEEFFFFFF

lol. oops, it good that i got the rest right though, isn't it?, lol.

P.s. motopro, i didn't initially know how too take some of your your comments, and the alex grahama thing got to me a couple of times when i was intrested in a real answer to the thread it was in, but your starting to grow on me and you do seem to know your stuff, which is good to see. So you will remain ofF my list for now.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:29 PM
clone3

Holy #$%%$%^%%---I'm on the wrong thread-----