Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

RB WS7II help please

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Mrfranchize02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RB WS7II help please

Folks, Im having a problem with the lower o-ring in my WS7II carb opening. I took the carb off to inspect things and now the lower o-ring wont let the carb seat properly. I tried lubing the oring hoping that it would let the carb slide by but that didn't work, it still just pushes the carb back out. Maybe the o-ring is swollen and needs to be replaced. Has anybody else had this problem???
Old 01-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Limegrntaln

Default RE: RB WS7II help please

I dont have an input, but if you cant get a response, I would go ahead and order a few of those o-rings just in case, maybe by the time someone posts that has the motor you will have the o-rings. If they have some gas run through them they may very well be stretched.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:42 PM
crusher03

Default RE: RB WS7II help please

How olds is the engine? ever had the carb off before?
I noticed on my ws7 that you really have to force the carb down while tightening the carb bolt. U could still try a new oring but its prob going to be just as tight.