Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Ultra LX COMP rtr= pros and cons

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Someonehashelp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra LX COMP rtr= pros and cons

Friend thinking about getting one. Was wondering if anyone had an oppinion about. Possibly a hands on oppinion.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:47 PM
gigemags1155

Default RE: Ultra LX COMP rtr= pros and cons

I have one and I like mine. I have changed the engine out but other than that is all stock. I like the buggy because it has been durable so far and I haven't had much broken. That being said what are you using it for??
Old 03-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Someonehashelp

for the most part he'll be bashing it. playing around with it. He doesn't have a lot of money. But he wants one bad.
Old 03-11-2006, 11:15 PM
gigemags1155

I would say this would be a good match for him. Durable and inespensive with fairly good components in my opinion. A lot of guys around these forums will tell him to buy something better etc. But... I think it is a deal for the money and it is easy to find parts and they are durable.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:34 AM
miniRCfan

I just bought one last week it is my first Nitro and I love it! as gigemags said earlier alot of people suggest you go for a better one but you cannot beat the price of this thing and 90% of the peoplet that own it love it!! That is what made my decission for me.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:01 AM
vaportrails

Bought one from tower and paid about 270.00 shipped.I've got 2 words to say about this buggy Great Deal!This buggy is very durable very fast and quite frankly the most ready to run fun i've had for under 300 bones bar none!If you're short on funds and you want to have some fun look into one of these bad boys.