Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

What you can do w/ a full size verision of our cars

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

What you can do w/ a full size verision of our cars

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 02:40 AM
kx250ryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What you can do w/ a full size verision of our cars

http://www.brentrasmussen.com/log/node/609

This is also why I say everyone needs to spend Thanksgiving weekend in the sand dunes in Glamis, CA (and/or New Years, Presidents Day). 250,000 people, and guys willing to launch 700+ horsepower $50,000+ cars into orbit over 100+ foot canal gaps for your viewing pleasure. This type of stuff happens there reguarly there during the fall/winter/spring weekends.

I have no idea about the rest of the stuff on that link. Its just the first page I could find on Google that hosted the full version of that video clip. I actually got in in my e-mail, but didn't feel like hosting it, and all the headaches that go along with photobucket, etc.
Old 07-01-2006, 07:02 AM
mkincy

Default RE: What you can do w/ a full size verision of our cars

awesome.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:03 AM
darthballs

my buggy could do that that was pretty cool though. i just wish someone would make a full scale buggy that actually looked like a r/c buggy. how sweet would that be?
Old 07-03-2006, 03:11 AM
jonnymac

I prefer the look of the real things. It was the look of sandscorchers,roughriders and superchamps that got me into RC in the eighties. Today they all look the same and the only thing to identify one from another is the paint. They do however go, stop and handle a lot better now lol.