Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

tuning problems

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 01:12 AM
boris4ka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tuning problems

My ravager's force 28 is acting up. When I try to lean it out, it starts to gurgle and die at full throttle. It runs amazing when it's on factory settings though. What could be the problem? And yes, I am leaning it, and it's still gurgling. I'm sure I'm not richening it. It has 15 tanks through it and I'm still trying to tune it.

Also the last 2 runs, I noticed a very small amount of smoke coming from the glow plug area in the cooling head. Is it just not tight enough, or is it an air leak?

Thanks
Old 07-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Hincappe

Default RE: tuning problems

lean is clockwise
rich is anti-clock
Old 07-15-2006, 09:59 AM
victhadork

yea i get smoke from my cooling head too all i do is just tighten it up a bit and problems solved it dosent do that again untill i loosen it so i think thts the problem i use to be scared when my cooling head shot out smoke [&:]but not anymore lol
Old 07-15-2006, 11:00 AM
AznBash3r
My Feedback: (1)

lean your lsn, if your not. something like this happened to me, and all i had to do was lean out the lsn a little by little and it works.