Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Manila 1/8 Offroad Racers

Old 01-01-2007, 03:22 PM
zaintlouis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Manila 1/8 Offroad Racers

This thread is to gather filipino community to discuss about matters relating to 1/8 offroad buggies of anybrand. No one's to degrade insult other peoples buggy if you do not like it please. Yet you may state/discuss the reasons why for hating a partucular buggy. Have a nice time everyone!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

Default RE: Manila 1/8 Offroad Racers

Hoy, I spend alot of time in Manila, Taguig City to be exact. Asawa ko ay filipina. We hope to come out in a year or so. Where is a good Hobby Shop in Metro Manila area. I would love to buy some RC's there at alot cheaper then here.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:12 PM
crotolus

should we start a white or black or indian thread to discuss 1/8 buggies also?
Old 01-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

Go for it! Nobody complaining about you doing it or stopping you if you do. Got a Problem with this thread?
Old 01-01-2007, 05:57 PM
crotolus

Cant we all just get along!!!!??????
Old 01-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

You came into a thread intended for filipino RC members and asked a smart ***** question. From where Im sitting it looked like you were starting problems.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:59 PM
crotolus

I just dont under stand why we have to devide our sport into RACES now.ALL races drive RC cars the same way as well as go to work eat sleep or even go to the bath room! YES I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS THREAD!!!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

Sude you dont get it, This thread is for Filipino area members, so they can speak tagalog(native language) with eachother. Since this site is international they have every right to do that. The last thing they need is a member from the states comming in here and pulling the ever typical RCU crap. If you have a problem with this thread, its simple, STAY AWAY FROM IT! Its not hard to do, just stay out if you cant be civil with our overseas family members.

gago yan wala yan pakialam kung magkaroon ng thread dito, putang ina nya!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 12:59 AM
zaintlouis

ONE reason for putting up this thread is to avoid people with a serious attitude problem specially grahama89 and his group, you're becoming like him too. starting to put up a mess again & again. please jusst give us some room to talk with each other in our own language please we mean no harm.

Ayos ahh i knew it there lots of my brothers here hehe. teka nga i need to go to the bank first. Black, hayaan mo na siya pag papansinin mo yan the more magpapapansin. Pasensiyahan mo na. kulang sa pansin eh
Old 01-02-2007, 03:08 AM
heffer

soo true. but i have a question. i am filipino too, but i was born in he states, so i dont understand tagalog, but i do understand a little ilocano. soo, i was wondering if we can still keep it english?
Old 01-02-2007, 04:02 AM
zaintlouis

soo true. but i have a question. i am filipino too, but i was born in he states, so i dont understand tagalog, but i do understand a little ilocano. soo, i was wondering if we can still keep it english?
Sure why not? i'm just actually avoiding people like the one i mention earlier. Welcome aboard Heffer!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:40 AM
zaintlouis

Hoy, I spend alot of time in Manila, Taguig City to be exact. Asawa ko ay filipina. We hope to come out in a year or so. Where is a good Hobby Shop in Metro Manila area. I would love to buy some RC's there at alot cheaper then here.
Oi! sabi na nga may mga bradir din ako dito eh, If you want to know about our hobbyshops in manila, check this website

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69072

Oi! pagbibili ka unahin mo 1/8 offroad buggy ha? if i were you Kuha ka nalang ng Hyper 8 Pro sa DBI. check mo DBI sa site na yon

Also on that site, you can find the biggest r/c filipino community. nandyan mga bradir natin and this is just an extension. kuripot kasi sa bandwidth sa r/c tech di tayo makapag post ng mga photos ng maige.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:25 AM
jann

@zaint
aba kaya pala tahimik sa kabila nandito ka na hehe musta na lapit na race ah
lipat kaya tayo dito http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_206/tt.htm what do you think?

hi heffer & blackfoot
Old 01-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

Hey Jan, heffner and zaintlouis. Im American and very limited on my tagalog, lolz Asawa has to help me alot. I will try to keep up with you, but Im very limited, know the basics and alot of curse words, lolz

I have 2 1/8 buggies at the moment, nothing special but still a blast.
Ofna Ultra LX Comp2
Ofna 9.5 MBX.

naasar ako sa mga gago na to 46u, annie himself, 125cchyperman, ferrariowner, grahama89
Old 01-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

I have a question for you guys.
What d you have for buggies and what did they cost in php at the time of purchase. I want to know if they are cheaper to buy there then they are here.

Mine cost in USD converted to php
Ofna/Hobao Ultra LX Comp 2 RTR
USD $279 = PHP 13648.68p

Ofna/Hobao 9.5 MBX RTR
USD $449.99 = PHP 21965.08p

I just wonder if the cost to buy something there is the same as here, or if its alot cheaper. If it is, I plan to buy alot when I come out next time.

Do you have any RC Sites that are PI based with prices available online.

Salamat po!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:04 PM
dyen2live1137

hello, pilipino ako, i can speak and understand tagalog, but i was born and raised here in the states

my friend recently sold me a mugen mbx-5 ProSPEC for $200 that is completely brand new, i need a motor for it, im trying to keep within a lower price range, any suggestions?
Old 01-02-2007, 10:16 PM
sandrixx

ORIGINAL: dyen2live1137

hello, pilipino ako, i can speak and understand tagalog, but i was born and raised here in the states

my friend recently sold me a mugen mbx-5 ProSPEC for $200 that is completely brand new, i need a motor for it, im trying to keep within a lower price range, any suggestions?
ey parekoy! nice deal you got for the prospec. For the engine,, the mrB01 ninja would be a good choice,, or os vspec,...

To all Pinoys out there squeezin' that trigger.....I wish you all a Happy Nitrous New Year!!!..,.,
Old 01-03-2007, 01:16 AM
jann

@blackfoot
Hobao Hyper 7 Pro - i forgot exactly how much i got it. but it was more or less 20k. i bought it 2 yrs ago
Hobao Hyper 8 Pro - PHP 20,000 just got it a month ago

there's no RC shop here that post prices online. you have to call them.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:31 AM
heffer

ORIGINAL: dyen2live1137

a good engine but still cheap would be a go-tech. ive read a lot of good things about this engine. its only 200 dollars too. i saw you live in burbank, and i was wondering if you have checked out the sv speedway in sun valley?
Old 01-03-2007, 02:31 PM
zaintlouis

@zaint
aba kaya pala tahimik sa kabila nandito ka na hehe musta na lapit na race ah
lipat kaya tayo dito http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_206/tt.htm what do you think?
Jann, cumusta new year mo masaya ba? nakakasawa na talaga ham ano piling ko aatakehen ako sa puso bawat subo. Anyway, i check dun sa pi nost mo. eh ang dami topic pagpipilian alin ba duon. Ooopss. someone's calling me brb.

Black, those names you mentioned, they are the group of grahama banana i really wonder what makes them become so arrogant. i just hope rcu will kick them off for good. i don't feel comfortable around rcu when those guys are around. Well for peace sake, just block list them or ignore them. k, later fellas.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:16 PM
jann

@zaint
ok naman wala kami ham taghirap kasi ngayon hehe btw what i meant was dun nalang tayo gawa ng manila 1/8 offroad racers na topic hindi dito kasi main forum ito ng RCU. like sa rctech diba nasa international forum tayo hindi dun sa general forums ng electric & nitro offroad.

Old 01-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Blackfoot
Banned

jann, zaintlouis, heffer, sandrixx and dyen2live1137

Hoy cumasta, If you guys would like to, Id be honored to have you check out my forum. Its the complete opposite of here, I dont put up with bastos bola, bola members like the before mentioned. If you want a laid back forum where you can feel comfortable check out my profile, the link there. We can do what we like coz I run the place. lolz
Old 01-03-2007, 07:53 PM
JoeGibbs

I have a filipino friend. She is cool but doesn't do RC.
Anyway, I think your thread is great, but there is a regional racers forum where you might not get flamed.
I hope to visit Manila sometime this year.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:59 PM
monnette

Hi Kabayan's (fellas) ..wow it so nice to see fellow Filifino RC enthusiast
here in RCU !!! Great to have you guys around!

monnette
Old 01-03-2007, 10:23 PM
ChuckDeez

filipino checking in! :wavey:

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.